• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spawning Augment Stones?

W

WingedDeath

Spawning Augment Stones?

In Fable, Lost Chapters - Is there any way to do this? Or is there a mod that gives tons of augment stones? I hate slotting and losing the ones I have. I currently have no mods installed, and have DLed but not used FE. Have done some modding for other games in the past. I found this method http://forums.projectego.net/adding-augments-weapon-2318/ But I don't want to make every sword the same. I want to have a ton of stones to work with how I choose to in the midst of playing.

If this isn't simple to do... is making it so we can un-augment a weapon easier? Or making Infinite Augmentation Stones? I have Fable +24 Trainer, is the most "modding" I cared to do, but it doesn't have anything to give me more augment stones.

Thanks in advance for any help provided!

~WD

*If this is the wrong thread, would an admin/mod please bump it to the correct one. I have been searching sites all night, so everything just blurs together at this point. Thanks!

Fabled Ravrn

Reaction score
Re: Spawning Augment Stones?

Removeable: I can't remember, but i've done that before

Spawning: Just spawn tons of augment stones, and buy multiple of the same
weapon if you want variety

Infinite:I cannot remember how to do this either, but there is a tutorial
...somewhere... for infinite usage of items. Either that, or a mod that allows infinite useage.

Did that help you?

jwc2200

Reaction score

Your best bet would be to use AlbionExplorer or FreeRoam. You can spawn as many augs as you want in new chests or in an existing chest or bookcase.

W

WingedDeath

Guess I will try the Albion Explorer and Free Roam to spawn a chest of them. I was just hoping not to screw with the files much. Of course I wanted an easy way to do it ;) I'll try DLing everything I need and see what happens.