• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

SPOILERS --- Good & Poor Characters @ The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiceJesus

Reaction score
To help other people out who made GOOD characters, and didn't have large amounts of gold available for their people to survive at the end of the game, you've come to realize your game is all ghost towns. Don't be discouraged! I was fuming when I had no one to interact with. A few thoughts came to mind, and they have worked! My population is slowly but surely coming back, here are some things I did to help.

Tips for re-populating:
*Restore homes that are damaged (for gold, do a lot of jobs & bounty hunting)
*Put gold into your castle's treasury. This is the fastest way I've noticed of people repopulating.
*Do side quests to take up spare time.
*Sleep A LOT. As days pass more people show up.
*Leave your XBox on for a long period of time, I left mine on overnight and people re-spawned.

***Please leave any other tips you may have!****

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
yay nice tips ^^ im goin to do this on my first save file XP

+like

Forsvars

Reaction score
Good tips, thanks.

I've already restarted my game, however. I don't think that players should have to go through all of this in order to repopulate their towns.

I plan on raising a lot of money this time around to that I can save nearly everyone. Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of my motivation to play. Raising money is... well, boring.

Can anyone recommend me a good time to start raising money? I figure that I'll stop progressing through the storyline once I have the option to keep or donate the diamond so that I can buy houses to rent out.

Danyn

Pokegirl
Reaction score
Good tips, thanks.

I've already restarted my game, however. I don't think that players should have to go through all of this in order to repopulate their towns.

I plan on raising a lot of money this time around to that I can save nearly everyone. Unfortunately, I've lost a lot of my motivation to play. Raising money is... well, boring.

Can anyone recommend me a good time to start raising money? I figure that I'll stop progressing through the storyline once I have the option to keep or donate the diamond so that I can buy houses to rent out.
well u can always use the dirty method hehe ^^" the dirty method is about using the money co-op glithc there is a thread here about it or use the "clean method" is about to buying cheap houses, cheap shops and abit of work if u maxed any job u get like +1k when multyplier goes to +10 but is hard when u get to +10 ><

Status
Not open for further replies.