• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Spouse Changing Clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorVoytek

Reaction score
Spouse Changing Clothes?

Does anyone know how to change the spouse's clothes? I've tried presenting clothes as gifts to no avail. Thanks for the advice.

DoctorVoytek

Reaction score
Re: Spouse Changing Clothes?

That sucks! I really that you could alter their appearance!

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DoctorVoytek;222330 said:
That sucks! I really that you could alter their appearance!

That's something that was discussed as a wonderful thing, but it just didn't happen. I think the family morphs, if you move them into a nicer neighborhood. Or does it?:unsure:

DoctorVoytek

Reaction score

I'm not sure about morphing...?

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

DoctorVoytek;222354 said:
I'm not sure about morphing...?
They will get older. At least I think so, not married, don't want to be. Doesn't the kid reach 17? Isn't that called morphing?:unsure: I could be wrong.

WGW

Reaction score

The whole spouse thing is a little ridicules I find.
Like giving them a status when you look in the options, apparently it doesn't reflect reality. My wife was Happy with our relationship, Happy with our home, Very Happy with the upkeep. I came to say hey before going to the Spire and she's like "You can't treat me this way, I'm leaving" and divorces me.

But it'd be simple to have the model change their clothes if you simply gift certain items to them, I really doubt it'd be hard to programme. Hopefully the spouse system is a bit more 3 dimensional in Fable 3.

Wallace

MeeKrob
Reaction score

WGW;421609 said:
The whole spouse thing is a little ridicules I find.
Like giving them a status when you look in the options, apparently it doesn't reflect reality. My wife was Happy with our relationship, Happy with our home, Very Happy with the upkeep. I came to say hey before going to the Spire and she's like "You can't treat me this way, I'm leaving" and divorces me.

But it'd be simple to have the model change their clothes if you simply gift certain items to them, I really doubt it'd be hard to programme. Hopefully the spouse system is a bit more 3 dimensional in Fable 3.

This is from 2008. If you're going to post in a thread make sure to look at the last post date. If its anything over 1 or 2 weeks it is considered necroing. Don't post in decrepit topics that have died.

squarishplanet

MYNAMEISBOB
Reaction score

your spouse dosnt morph at least i dont think so and your kid dosnt either get to like 9 years old mabye 12

dunlop1996

Reaction score

how do you get more than two kids to one parent? i

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score

Guys,please view the date this thread was posted what your doing is Necroposting.

Bronco4895

Reaction score
Oh no! I'm necroposting! Omgah!! Who gives a damn. It's relevant to what someone searched and they had a question. You could not be a dick and just help out. It's called the Internet for a reason. It doesn't store it on YOUR hard drive and I doubt you get a text or something saying "oh look, someone posted on an old thread"

It's January 26, 2012. I googled "can you change family clothes fable 2" and found this website. I'm sure a little more searching would have yielded better results for these people as I figured out my answer already, no thanks to this forum. Get off your high horse and don't ever use the term necroposting again. For your own sake. If you don't want someone posting here, close the thread. Simple.

And I could care less if you revoke my membership or account. It was worth the trouble to sign up and call you out on calling him out on "necroposting"

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score
Oh no! I'm necroposting! Omgah!! Who gives a damn. It's relevant to what someone searched and they had a question. You could not be a dick and just help out. It's called the Internet for a reason. It doesn't store it on YOUR hard drive and I doubt you get a text or something saying "oh look, someone posted on an old thread"

It's January 26, 2012. I googled "can you change family clothes fable 2" and found this website. I'm sure a little more searching would have yielded better results for these people as I figured out my answer already, no thanks to this forum. Get off your high horse and don't ever use the term necroposting again. For your own sake. If you don't want someone posting here, close the thread. Simple.

You know what, I'm not even going to delete this post. I'll leave it here just so everyone can see how much of a moron you are.

Bronco4895 said:
And I could care less if you revoke my membership or account. It was worth the trouble to sign up and call you out on calling him out on "necroposting"

It's "couldn't" care less, and I hope it was worth it. Must've been an orgasmic moment for you to have gone through all this trouble of something so minor from 2 years ago. We have rules for a reason, it's his own fault for not taking the time to read them. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.