• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Star Wars: The Old Republic

X

Xeon

Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

and you can buy extra character slots in Guildwars

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

You can change your name now. And your appearance, your length etc.

X

Xeon

I googled SW:TOR and it looks pretty sweet, though I doubt I'll ever play it, MMO's steals time and gradually suck your soul piece by piece...

William1193

WraithLord
Reaction score

well this game looks sweet and for sure will overtake the giant World of Warcraft because i predict on the release of faction changes the game will go berserk and in chaos as players change side making one side weaker and frustrating people for them to leave the game and making the next good MMO top, im glad i left a long time ago... unless they dont release it.

Anyway enough of that, the old republic looks so awesome. Okay im going to be a Madalorian Bounty Hunter basically Boba Fett. Or Sith Warrior either way im gonna own peeps.

The fee that you pay towards the game helps the developer support and upgrade the world you play in so you will continue to like the game and not be bored with new dungeons and monsters like World of Warcrafts new dungeon Ulduar. Thats why Guild Wars cannot compete with World of Warcraft but it does a good job of it.
p.s excuse typos and punctuation loss as i am a lazy bugger!
End of Trasmission......