• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Store selection?

Status
Not open for further replies.

onwingsoflead

Reaction score
I've been playing Fable III, and right now I'm not that far into the game and am currently in Brightwall. I find that the stores/stalls have a small range of items and there is not much to choose from at all. In Fable II there were many things you could buy and trade. Do you get more selections when you unlock Bowerstone and other towns/cities?

Malkelvi

Reaction score
From what I've figured out there's 12 weapons you can get from the shops with one GamerTag. There's 24 total you can get from the shops so you'll have to co-op play to get the others. You'll be upgrading weapons though in order to make them really good so I'd not look at the ones that are "better" off the bat and look at the ones that will be better once you've got them fully upgraded.

Not your personal army

Reaction score
From what I've figured out there's 12 weapons you can get from the shops with one GamerTag. There's 24 total you can get from the shops so you'll have to co-op play to get the others. You'll be upgrading weapons though in order to make them really good so I'd not look at the ones that are "better" off the bat and look at the ones that will be better once you've got them fully upgraded.
I have something like 35 weapons, all coming from my own game.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I'm guessing the small selection is due to how poor Logan has made people.

Malkelvi

Reaction score
How many are DLC? Hero weapons don't count as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.