• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

story help

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score
story help

hey guys, this is gonna be my first time posting a story on this forum so i need some ideas. what do you guys think i should do it on. if u all give 1 or two ideas, ill use the best to make a story

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score
Re: story help

Hero of Bowerstone gets teleported to Dragon Age: Origins and joins the Grey Warden in the fight against the darkspawn...

...and dies...

jb0wns

Sword Pro ;)
Reaction score

hey that sounds pretty good

killerequinox

Reaction score

To get my creativity flowing I like to think about all the untold stories of Albion. Somewhere out there a small child is playing in the woods, stumbling along loudly, twigs snapping underfoot, completely oblivious to the evil creatures lurking in the shadows. And somewhere else in the world, an unsung hero is eager to do something worthy of recognition. What will happen to the child? Will he escape the forest by fighting back bravely, or will he perish trying? Will the unsung hero do something great and be praised, or will he do something terrible and be shunned by society. Asking questions will give you ideas—answering them will give you a story line. Hopefully that helps. Good luck.