• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Strange happenings...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score
Strange happenings...

Funny thing happened the other day, I was walking into my room, felt a little tinge in my right hand and my computer mouse fell off of my desk. Wasn't on the edge too. Then before I was doing my work and my pencil on the floor (dropped it earlier couldn't be bothered picking it up) spun around fully very slowly. rather odd things like that, I've no idea what keeps happening. Can't really think of an explanation to them either.

Oh another i remember, was reading a book in the dark with a little blue light I've got, when the light started glowing red, dully it looked like the bottom of it was filling up. Needless to say i hurled it across the room and it swiched off toe second it hit the floor, thank god its rubber and not glass eh?

Oh last one, dropped a pair of scissors, was about to into my toe, when it just slipped off course at an angle and missed my foot by about 1cm.

Go ahead don't believe me, but I'm certain there must be a logical explanation... anyone?

AND I tripped up few days back and landed on my arm, would have done it in pretty badly, now how the hell did I get up without a scratch on me, was on a rocky bit too.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Re: Strange happenings...

Ninja Squirrels...:ninja:

Oh, and I believe you, if that means anything. Any other factors that could have contributed to those things happening? Might sound weird, but any breezes from open windows? Or something the mouse was resting on to make it gradually fall off the desk?

Is there an electrical fault with the light at all? Always best to look at the logical possibilities before going in any other direction...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I don't have an outside window, and no fault with it as far as i know.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

That is odd indeed...

Maybe you're just experiencing some random occurrences which, with more looking into, can be explained fairly easily?

H

Hexadecimal

twinge in your hand was probably from you whacking it into your mouse without realizing

D

Dr_PsychoMW

Only one logical explanation comes to mind... ANGELS!! God, Buddha, or whomever you believe in has sent Guardian Angels to protect, and scare you. They protect as part of their job, but we all know how boring jobs are... so they like messing around with you as well... for fun. Congrats on the guardian angels, but be more grateful. There are millions of kids out there who would for an angel to throw them a bone every once and a while.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Hexadecimal;147569 said:
twinge in your hand was probably from you whacking it into your mouse without realizing

I was across my room when the mouse flung off.

also got a little odd feeling someone is watching me. Like someone is following me but I cant see him, saw a twig snap on the ground too nothing stood on it. But i imagine it was already broken and something else made the noise.

H

Hexadecimal

well, you sound pretty paranoid to me... have you considered that these events are all taking place solely within the confines of your own mind? O_O

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

No I really see these things. I think...

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Well, first thing is to be sure of your own mind or you'll never reach a conclusion :D

Either things happened or they did not - only you can clarify that for yourself. Next step would be to check whether you were under the influence of anything :ninja: or under any kind of strain which can sometimes manifest itself as you seeing things or hearing things that are not really there...

If your mind seems to be relatively in order and you aren't on anything (legal or otherwise) you should then be able to ascertain whether anything happened or it didn't.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

I can assure you that i'm not a stoner, not stressed at anything really (just how moronic chavs can be... really people asking how you spell "The moon" is just bloody silly) so no strain really, no drugs, probably figments of my imagination but how does that explain my mouse flying off with no wind, none moving it and it being in the middle of the tables, unplugged at that.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ok, a more paranormal question then - have you been involved in recently or in the past any practices such as runes, tarot, seances, ouija boards, divination, transcendental meditation or any other occult/spiritual activity?

Or has anyone else in your home done any of that stuff?

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

It was me....

No seriously, stuff like that has happened to me before. Such as doors randomly slamming on their own, and me being the only one in the house. Or the TV will out of nowhere click off, and then click back on.. even though the remote is untouched.

And to be honest, i can think of only one possible solution.

And that's Bob Dole. :noexpression:

But if you're doing alot of thinking (in terms of paranoia), that too can trigger stuff like seeing things that aren't normal. Happened to me a few times.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

If you concentrate hard enough, you can "see" shapes that don't really exist...like the child who really does think it's the Bogeyman under his bed and not just the sleeve of a jumper he stuffed under there earlier...

Give it a few days and if it keeps happening, there may be a direct correlation between the events and how you are feeling in general.

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

well I sometimes watch these videos about telekinesis and stuff, but mostly I just laugh at them... No effect I hope

Gikoku

driftin' along.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;147603 said:
If you concentrate hard enough, you can "see" shapes that don't really exist...like the child who really does think it's the Bogeyman under his bed and not just the sleeve of a jumper he stuffed under there earlier...

Give it a few days and if it keeps happening, there may be a direct correlation between the events and how you are feeling in general.

Yeah, one time (not too long ago), i took a peek at a hole in the wall, and swore i saw a lizard blinking back at me... turns out it was just some foil, and cobwebs... :getlost: .. boy was that embarrassing..

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Watching a video on telekineses is highly unlikely to cause issues - I watch quite a lot of those shows that have a "world renowned psychic" exorcising homes and I find it all very amusing because they don't really know what they are doing :lol:

No problems in my house ;) - unless you count the dog, of course :lol:

the only reason I asked is because if you believe something like calling on dead spirits or whatever will have an effect on your physical world, it usually will - whether by "supernatural" means or just the power of the imagination...many people have been spooked by coincidental occurrences which happen shortly after engaging in occult activity - things moving, rearranging themselves or someone suddenly getting sick...

andythegill

I have a cunning plan
Reaction score

Not as much spooked as ticked off. After my pencil spun around in front of me a kicked it under my bed, now I need to do work I cant find the damn thing.

Sunshine Acid

deadhead
Reaction score

When I was younger in my old housee I used to think there were ghosts cause of strange things that happened and things I saw. I've come to the conclusion though that it was mee, and I was just the average kid/young teen that exxagerated the normal and added alot of imagination to things.. My mom swears she experienced strange stuff too but she's just crazy anywaysss..:lol: I don't think I believe in ghosts or anything of that sort.

Angel

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Ah, the alternate reality that is "under the bed" - I can never find a damn thing once it's rolled under there either...