• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Suggestions for "fun"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wipeout

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone had something they like to do in Fable 3 when they get really bored. I have beaten this game 3 times all differently and would just like to throw some idea's around with you men and women.

RawrSaidTheSock

Professional Reaverphile
Reaction score
Try and kill all the villagers? Its impossible, but keeps you busy

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
Reaver's wheel of misfortune. maxing out all weapons. making 100% friends. doing quests with other people co-op. maxing out money legitimately. helping other people get achievements...Id say there is alot to do :p

Monrizzo

Swagger Stick.
Reaction score
See how long it takes your dog to stop going in circles and find the treasure. Oh, you wanted something "fun"? Well, go into other hero's games and mess wit 'em.

SweetWater

Reaction score
See how long it takes your dog to stop going in circles and find the treasure. Oh, you wanted something "fun"? Well, go into other hero's games and mess wit 'em.

"Mess with them", as in kill all of their shop keepers and anyone they want to interact with? You're right, that is fun! Sadly, they will kick you from their game.

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
Well, go into other hero's games and mess wit 'em.

Always a laugh, I remember when my friend first got the game and was doing the lute job, then I suddenly drew my sword and killed most of the crowd of villagers with one swipe...

destroythesaints

"Tatty-bye!"
Reaction score
Killing sprees are always fun, just like they were in Fable II. Haha. Except there's more places and more people and more carnage to be had.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
When I get bored of Fable III, I go and play something else.

Bookwyrm12

Reaction score
I didn't realise Fable 3 had any fun parts :w00t:!
Even killing sprees get boring (five words that have never crossed my lips) in Fable 2 & 3, and the quests are so generic and repetitive! There's a few really unique ones of course, but I cant bring myself to say that They can be played more than once. Congratulations for finding the time and effort to complete the game so many times! :p
But wait, different endings? Personally I've completed the game twice (which I think shows just how much I hate this game, since I must have completed Fable TLC 10 times and Fable 2 five times by now) and both times Theresa told me that I'm a good thing, on my good character saying ''well done'' and on my evil character saying ''you did the right thing'' (keeping all the gold I made from evil decisions and laughing as everyone died, I'm a damn saint!)
But anyway, fun things to do with Fable 3, I know! Print a picture of Peter Molyneux, break the disk into shards and see how many you can get to stick in the picture's head.
But if you aren't as sadistic as I am, you could try... maybe there's... what about...
There's nothing fun about Fable 3.
WAIT I know! Troll on forums and make essays on ways you could improve it, I signed up a few days ago to do exactly that and I've got half a dozen likes and a follower :lol:

Braindeer

Reaction score
Mourningwood Fort is fun. If incredibly frustrating.

I'm enjoying upgrading all my weapons at the moment.

But if you've completed it three times...I'd guess you've probably done most of the "fun" stuff already. Play something else and come back to Fable when you've forgotten some of the details...it'll be like a new game all over again! Sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.