• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Summoning Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

djw1025

Reaction score
Summoning Problem

Hey all,

So I've been playing Fable TLC awhile now, beaten Jack and everything and I'm having some serious trouble with this summoning spell. I know you have to have your wasp kill something stronger for it to take the other thing's form, I understand that. My problem is my wasp can't kill anything! I've been trying hobbes, lately, in their cave and I go in, hit one with a sword, punch it a couple times, summon my wasp and slow down time. My wasp hits and hits and hits and never kills it. Eventually I'll alternate my punches with the wasp's stings and I always end up killing it with a punch. I've spent a long time with this problem, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks very much.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score
Re: Summoning Problem

try not attacking the enemies at all?

try reloading?

try casting the spell multiple times?

djw1025

Reaction score

Skorm's Son;378312 said:
try not attacking the enemies at all?

try reloading?

try casting the spell multiple times?

I have tried multiple casts as well as reloading, I suppose I will just go through the painstaking process of not attacking at all and see if that works. I just feel like my wasp is doing no damage. When your summoned monster attacks, does the damage show up like when you do? Like with the red numbers in the corner?

djw1025

Reaction score

Alright. Well I'll keep trying then I guess, it just seems like it shouldn't take as long as it does for this wasp of mine to kill the little guy

djw1025

Reaction score

I went back and tried being a bit more creative. I noticed every time I killed the different kinds of Hobbes, it took consistent amounts of damage. I saw it took 300 to kill the spellcasting kind, so I found one, shot it with an arrow for 285 and let my wasp go at it. After 20 hits, I decided something weird was going on, so I punched the Hobbe for 19 damage. This confused me. I hit it again for 10 and it died. I think this must mean the Hobbes not only regenerate, but are either regenerating faster than my wasp can kill it or my wasp simply isn't doing any damage. I think it might be a glitch. I might mention I'm not playing this on an Xbox, but on a Mac :\

Thoughts?

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

djw1025;378323 said:
I might mention I'm not playing this on an Xbox, but on a Mac :\

There's your problem.

MACs suck :D

Apple sucks.

djw1025

Reaction score

I wish I had an Xbox, trust me haha.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

Haha yeah I'm sure you do.

Macs are so [in my own personal opinion] terrible. :lol:

Any luck with the summoning yet?

djw1025

Reaction score

Skorm's Son;378614 said:
Any luck with the summoning yet?

No, no dice. I posted this problem in another forum and it was suggested I tried starting lower on the summoning tier, like with the stronger wasps or with bandits. I thought, after wasps, hobbes were the next up, but I'll try going after a stronger wasp and see how that goes.

Skorm's Son

NECROMANCER
Reaction score

worth a try I suppose.

ditch the mac anyways......just incase. :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.