• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Swap Hammer code for Either Sword?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

pre ordered my copy of fable 3 today from Game. Just wondering would anyone may be intrested in swaping code's for either garths or reaver's sword??

Thanks

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
same with me. though id prefer Garth's sword as i'm not the evil type

Reaction score
Haha, Yeah, saying that I have never really been evil tbh. And I wouldn't mind trying it :L. Does everyone else get the build an extra villager with their pre order two or is it just the u.k?

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
im not sure but i should be getting it with my order, and im in the uk.
i feel like creating a female villager incase i want to marry someone who i can choose the looks.
but i hope i can give them clothes as gifts in-game and they will wear it. since the villager maker options aren't the best clothing imo.

Reaction score
I'll swap with you sir ; ). Which hammer do you have? And I will be receiving Reaver's sword.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
I'm getting the hammer aswell but doubt I'll use it, prefer swords, anyone else wanna swap?

Reaction score
im not sure but i should be getting it with my order, and im in the uk.
i feel like creating a female villager incase i want to marry someone who i can choose the looks.
but i hope i can give them clothes as gifts in-game and they will wear it. since the villager maker options aren't the best clothing imo.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yeah thats a really good idea actually. I will most proberley do the same :). Did you get yours from game? Im a bit worried about my pre-order with game tbh because if they send it out on the day of release then its 2 working days. So there is a possibility that I could be without it till Tuesday :O.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll swap with you sir ; ). Which hammer do you have? And I will be receiving Reaver's sword.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have got hammers Absolver. will swap for reaver sword. Pm me.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
The Champion's Hammer :)
Nice, the one I was after :D

Status
Not open for further replies.