• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Tall Vs Short

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score
Tall Vs Short

I'm personally very, very tall for my age, im 6 ft and i think being tall is great, but of coarse it has its disadvantages; because im lame and i have to much time on my hands because im on holiday i'll write up the main pros and cons:

cons
- its awkward with short girls.
- dancing is wierd.
- short door frames. -_-' *sigh*
- hide and seek is lame. :'(
etc etc.

pros
- no girls are taller than me. (which sometimes prohibits my friends)
- i can pass for much older than i am which has many benifits.
- im great at sports like rugby.
- no one wants to fight me at school even though its mostly a pretense. :rolleyes:
etc etc.

So what do you guys think, what is the best hieght for a man/woman in your opinion and why?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Tall Vs Short

I´m pretty average, though my parents and grandparents say I`m very tall - they haven`t seen my classmetas nor my friends :lol: I`m rather skinny though, if only I could gain some weight...The best height, don`t know, maybe about 175-185cm for men.

F

FableFreak

I like being tall, because I am taller than my parents, most of my friends, and the girls I know. It helps for sports too.

Tall ftw!

Man

The Superior Being
Reaction score

m taller than my parents, brothers and sisters, and most of them are above age 25.its good to be taller, because i can reach high places, but im not ridiculously tall, above average

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

I'm about average height. Most of my friends are taller than me though, which kinda sucks.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

^ Perfect height for me ;)

I'm short - 5 foot something or other...but I don't really care either way. I'd hate to be freakishly tall or small...but different people are attracted to different things, I suppose...

RedBullKid

Premium
Reaction score

As i said, i prefer being tall. Although as angel said; whatever hieght is your preferance is the best height for you so i cant really say what the 'best' hieght is, but for me id be happy with 6ft 1". (although ill probably grow much beyond that)

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

I've always been taller than my friends and relatives (195cm) and i think it's awesome to be tall ;)