• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teddybears, bane of my existence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score
Teddybears, bane of my existence.

Arghha! I been shooting gargoyles for ages now after reading what somebody had posted about shooting a gargoyle in the colosseum after reading the looking glass thing. Why wont it work -_-

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score
Re: Teddybears, bane of my existence.

Shoot the teddy bear ABOVE the gargoyle, its the gargoyle that is under the moon. It should be obvious if you look

sfroggy1

Resident Muppet
Premium
Reaction score

Okay so what you do is read the thing on the telescope lookin thing okay before startin the challenge which is located along the wall of the colosseum. Now the moon is positioned to the right when you turn around. Position yourself below it and shoot the statue above you if that one doesn't work then shoot either the one on the left or right.

Sounds complicated but I hope it works !

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

just stand next to the telescope and shoot the statue that is under and TO THE LEFT of the moon.

if you think that ones hard, just wait till the next..... I will be wracking my brains out all day trying to get my score to exactly 1985........ what a pain.

Shirosaki

The Hollow Within
Reaction score

TJ, save the game when you get a number with 85, I used 1385. After a few attempts I cracked it.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

oh you can do that? sweet. rep for you.

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Tah folks, didn't realize there was teddy attached to it the gargoyle. WTB high def tele please -_-

+rep

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

can you actually see the teddy on the statue? lol I just read somewhere to shoot the one to the left and got it. :p

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

TJ Griffin;296283 said:
can you actually see the teddy on the statue? lol I just read somewhere to shoot the one to the left and got it. :p

I spent 20 minutes shooting statues earlier and seen no teddy bear, but hey, I could be going blind. Will have a closer look when I am back in game- though I am fairly sure Uhara is correct ^.^

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I couldn't see a teddy and just shot every damn thing in sight until I got a result.

The 1985 bit does take some doing but it's not impossible. Took meself and Steve about 30 minutes to get it...just keep an eye on your score and if you can, take note of which enemies give you small scores and big ones. Then you've got a better chance of hitting 1985 before your score shoots up again. The game-saving bit Urahara mentioned is really handy too - we tried it a few times.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve

Just to add to what Angel said: We didn't find the 1985 points thing all that difficulty. We actually got it whilst trying to unlock the Combatant and Gladiator achievements. Fact is, unless you're just very very unlucky, you'll hit 1985 at some point just by re-trying the Coliseum fights. I've probably played about 12 rounds in the Coliseum so far (10 of those with Sharon) and despite a little frustration when we went a point or two over, we didn't really have that much trouble.

B

bumblsquat

anyone found the 4th bear yet??

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

4th bear?

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

Maybe he's talkin about the AAA trophy bear? You have to get all other bears to get it.

B

bumblsquat

Maybe he's talkin about the AAA trophy bear? You have to get all other bears to get it.

No im not, the AAA teddy is just a renown 5 Trophy. I mean another teddy in the cursed skull are. I have started a new thread for this so please check that out for a more detailed description

MasterJh

Reaction score

Oh yeah i saw the fourth bear...you can't "get" it though...Basically it's at the top of that tower where you get that dye in a chest; move the camera around so it's looking at you from outside of the tower and keep looking around and you will eventually notice a bear with a wine glass (i think) sat under a bit of the tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.