• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Teleporting from Lookout Pt. Town Benches

jwc2200

Reaction score
Teleporting from Lookout Pt. Town Benches

I learned how to make an object act as a teleporter using this Wiki source. It had no name so I do not know who to credit.

scripting:d.i.y._teleporter [Fable TLC Mod Wiki]

I turned the four Town Benches in Lookout Point into teleporters to areas that do not have their own. I used them to go to the Bordello, Greatwood Gorge, the Arena, and the Kraken Chamber. If anyone wants these, I attached the entries to put into the TNG file for Lookout Pt, also attached, is a key for which bench teleports to where. To use these entries you must delete the 'Town Bench' entries that are there when you add these entries.

EDIT: You do not need to remove the current benches, they will stand in the same place with no problem.

If someone wants them to go to a different area and doesnt know how, let me know and I will set it up for you and send you the revised entries. I have a lot of time and enjoy doing this stuff.

The Wiki page was a little vague as to what number to enter into 'EntranceConnectedToUID'.
The way it worked for me was to use the Region Exit Point 'EntranceConnectedToUID' from an adjoining Region that leads into the Region I wanted to teleport to.

To the Moderator(s): If sending TNG entries is illegal or otherwise not allowed please let me know and delete the attachment or post.