• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temple of Avo TLC wats the point?

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score
Temple of Avo TLC wats the point?

Apart from getting good points wen u donate money is there a point to the Temple of Avo?
I know that the Chapel of Skorm is where u get the ace Skorms bow
(which is absolutely F****NG BRILLIANT!!!!)
Is dere an ace sword u get from Avo?

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score
Re: Temple of Avo TLC wats the point?

Yeah, you get a Sword if you donate enough, I think it was Sentinus. I`ve never seen it myself.

wulfric

Professional bigot-slayer and redneck-eradicator
Reaction score

how much do u hav 2 donate

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

Honestly, don`t know.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

it depends on your alignment. its much cheaper to get if your evil. you must donate a huge sum of money all at once, but i dont think its really worth it, unless your trying to collect all the legendary weapons.

here are the amounts you have to donate. please note that this is an estimation, and i havnt done this for a very long time, so i cant attest to its accuracy. but i think its close. allso, remember that the gold must be donated in one single donation.

good = about 50,000
evil= about 30,000

it might be more like 300,000-500,000, but i dont think so. but i know its 3 and 5 :ninja:

im like 80% sure that i have told you right though.

TRA Rotid

Päris geenius
Reaction score

I read from another forum that you should donate in portions, like 10k at first, then 20k and then maybe 30k. I`m not sure, if Griffin has the sword, he`s probably right.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

the sentinest is a greatmace, unless your talking about the harbinger, wich is also located at the temple of avo. but as far as i know, getting the harbinger does not affect getting the sentinest. its always worked for me in one big spend, but i think the portions thing might also work. dont remember. if you had asked me about three or four years ago, i could tell you for sure.

C

Crown_Royal7

yea its greatmace, its mediocre...just fa show

also, the rewards of it the temple of avo r first, 5-10 years off ur age, depending on ur first donation, then ur second gets u paladin title i u donate enough, then finally then sentiuns, and yes portions because i had lots of money (over 1m made from buy sell diamonds =D) first i donated 100k, got 10 years off, then 100k, got paladin, got tired of it and donated 300k...so honaostly im not sure on how much u need, but! its not over 500k hhaha

Lionheart

Reaction score

Its fantastic if you get it early on though plus you get the title of paladin :D plus it can be augmented i think ^_^

C

Crown_Royal7

well, i can just mod and get a good weapon or hero save cheat for murrens great hammer

and no..no augments...at least in TLC

X

XxYUMAxX

its 70k, the weapon is the sentinus and its a smallish mace and honestly its a complete waste of 70k katana bluetane ftw

DarkRage

Choose your fortune
Reaction score

u get some mace+ the title paladin, but its hard to get

W

wtfnubzerg

Name- The Sentinus
Class- Greatmace
Weight- Heavy
Damage- 255
Augments- Silver, Piercing
Area obtained at- Temple of Avo
Quests- The Temple Of Light (Automatically picked up with donating)
Money Cost: 30,000-30,002 for Evil, and 500,002 for Good

There's two ways to do this, but SAVE IN FRONT OF THE TEMPLE!: An easy way and an incredibly hard way. The easy way is to become fully evil and donate 30,000 gold all at one time to the Temple. If you don't get it the first time, donate one more gold piece, and if you still don't get it, donate one more. The hard way is to be fully good and donate 500,000 gold, all at once to the Temple. Donate one more gold if you don't get it, and another if you still don't get it. If you STILL don't get it, reload your save.

Name- The Harbinger
Class- Longsword
Weight- Light
Damage- 198
Augments- Sharpening, Piercing
Area obtained at- Temple of Avo
Quests- The Sword In The Stone (Picked up automatically after trying to pull it out)
Money Cost: 0

This one's a bit tricky. When you first try to pull it out, it triggers a quest and the game remembers your Strength stats. So, go increase your Physique by 5, Health by 2, and Toughness by 3, and then try again, or just max them all out.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

What's with everyone swearing all the time? Are video games really that frustration.
you get a GIANT MACE from Avo..It's soo cool. :O

F

fableguru

i dont like the temple of avo

EvIl Is tHE WAy!!!!!

F

fableguru

The weapon that you get from the treasure clues is S**T even with the four augments that it comes with.

S

Stealthic Khaos

You know that this is the Fable 2 forum right?

K

keenoflo

do you have to be pure evil or good to get the mace?

XenonEdge

This Is Albion
Reaction score

The Frying Pan is an awesome weapon for a Spellcaster because you can apply 4 will regen augments that should add some nice bacon into the pan