• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Temples of Shadows & Light

M

Musicteachersheff

Re: Temples of Shadows & Light

I have donated tons of $$ to the Temple of light between 12-1 pm...NOTHING! Is this 12-1 pm MY time or is it some kind of game time? If it is game time how do you know what time it is in the game? I have been trying MY time.

Thanks!

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

12-05-2009

And you're supposed to do it game time. Press start, and somewhere there it will tell you the time.

RockingNorman

Reaction score

the temple of shadows is that place that looks like a cathedral right outside of oakfield

albionace

Reaction score

after beating the game donate like 500,000 to temple of light then sleep in regal bed in fair fax to become young again my gammer tag is spidereatsteddy add me

T

The Fable Master

Tingbot;223658 said:
Got a question. I'm done with the whole storyline and I went to the Temple of light to buy it but, it's all broken down and ruined. Was I spoused to do this earlier before I completed the main story or was I meant to do something to revive it?

you didnt save it from the temple of shadows there is a quest that stops the shadows from poisining the welspring of light so either u help the shadows or save the light to make ur decison on temple of light or temple of shadows

SqueakyPenguins

You sire, are a idiot!
Reaction score

In order to get the legendary weapon from the shadow temple is to kill your wife/husband and 3 light monk (if the light temple is still there) between midnight-1AM and you will get the malovence weapon(misspelled?)
The legendary weapon from the light temple is the Rising Sun cleaver. after you donate at least 2k(?) when he(monk) tell u about the *harvest time* u donate at least 10k between noon(12)-1PM.
P.S. I'm not sure about this as i didnt do the light temple donation but i saw some posts that said u might not get it from the 10k donation n that you need to donate higher, higer=better. This is prob. false but just letting you know in case it's real.

idi0tik

Arseface
Reaction score

It is impossible for me to get the Rising Sun, I've donated 10 000 gold at exactly 12 pm for hours now, and the monk never accepts it as the right amount at the right time. I want to kill the goddamn monk right now.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

Musicteachersheff;359135 said:
I have donated tons of $$ to the Temple of light between 12-1 pm...NOTHING! Is this 12-1 pm MY time or is it some kind of game time? If it is game time how do you know what time it is in the game? I have been trying MY time.

Thanks!

It's game time. It says at the top of the menu when you press START. You have to donate exactly 10,000 gold.

GhostlyIcicle

I'm so lazy that...
Reaction score

idi0tik;414970 said:
It is impossible for me to get the Rising Sun, I've donated 10 000 gold at exactly 12 pm for hours now, and the monk never accepts it as the right amount at the right time. I want to kill the goddamn monk right now.

Sorry for the double-post here guys.
Save & Reload your game. Then make sure your actually donating it, and not giving the Monk the money, which I was doing for a LONG time before I realised what I was doing. Very costly.

Reaction score

can anyone tell me before i get too far into the game if you can make the temple of light disappear because i DON'T want it to disappear before its supposed to.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

You'll get either a quest called "Defender of the light" or a quest called "Oakfield massacre" if you don't side with the temple of light, it will be destroyed.

twostep

Reaction score

this is quite late but a good trick is to keep donating to the temple of light between 12 noon till 1 a few small bout 5k or so till the monk says that one more large donation will give you reward give 40k and get the rising sun wepon now give it a week or so go back and do it again and he'll give you another one do this as much as you want it works better if your evil and corrupt but remember its all got to be done between 12 and 1

twostep

Reaction score

i havnt actuly tryed it but in theory it should work in the temple of shadows with your sacrifices for the maelstrom 12 midnight till 1 youll need to rack up 2000 points in there then sacrifice some one very good or your spouse even your kid ?!?