• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

texture file

W

wtfdude94

texture file

would someone be so kind to post a download link to the texture file i forgot to make a backup please?

poopgod350

KINKY!
Reaction score
Re: texture file

i believe that it is against the rules to do that

jwc2200

Reaction score

All you have to do is 'explore' your Fable discs until you find the file 'textures.big'. Then copy it to the folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\graphics\pc

Just in case, by 'explore' I mean insert the disc, stop it if it tries to 'autorun', click on 'My Computer', then right click the drive with the Fable disc and click the 'explore' option. Once you find the file you want you have a couple options.
I prefer: highlight the file, click edit, then copy to folder, a window asks where to copy it to, choose the path above.

Good luck,

W

wtfdude94

jwc2200;195668 said:
All you have to do is 'explore' your Fable discs until you find the file 'textures.big'. Then copy it to the folder:

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters\data\graphics\pc

Just in case, by 'explore' I mean insert the disc, stop it if it tries to 'autorun', click on 'My Computer', then right click the drive with the Fable disc and click the 'explore' option. Once you find the file you want you have a couple options.
I prefer: highlight the file, click edit, then copy to folder, a window asks where to copy it to, choose the path above.

Good luck,

NICE!!!that worked
thank you very much