• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Auroran Mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
There are several flipswitches there. Hit them all and a bridge will come out, and you get a Legendary Weapon. :)
I got Bloodcraver, it seems to be hax.

Dagzey

Sith Lord
Reaction score
I don't even know where the mine is!

Not your personal army

Reaction score
I've a good character, so I have not the mine... WTF were they thinking? I PRETEND my freakin' Legendary Weapon.

Fluroscent

Reaction score
I've a good character, so I have not the mine... WTF were they thinking? I PRETEND my freakin' Legendary Weapon.
Well, what I have always hated abit about Fable games is that it's so much more rewarding and fun to be evil. Unlike Red Dead Redemption where it was so hard to be evil. Maybe they need to reward the good players too. :)

I've heard that if you clean the Bower Lake you can find a cave too.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
If you're good, the mine will become an excavation, so you can still get this, no need to whine.

Dracelix

Paladin
Reaction score
If you're good, the mine will become an excavation, so you can still get this, no need to whine.
if you mean the circle/diamond door caved with rocks in the auroran city by the shrine full of little statues, then i cant get to it and i have done nearly all the game and just finishing the collector quests and relationship quests.
what causes to mine to be excavated?

SilencerNate

Reaction score
I'm also curious to know if this area can still be accessed with good characters, and if so, how to do so.

LancelotMkII

Reaction score
Please someone tell me. I have managed to do all of this game good and I haven't been able to excavate anything in Aurora yet. I chose to be good and got tough love by donating all 8 mil into the treasury to cover the expenses of building things. I have completed the game and have no more quests aside from relationship ones but I can't get into the mines.

Vyan

Reaction score
You need to make the evil choice of opening the mine and exploiting Aurora's choices to have access to the mine. Because you made the Good decision that's why it's not available to you.

Khalin

Reaction score
They need to keep definite rewards for being evil. The point of evil is that it's tempting and reaps appealing benefits, however selfish.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Stupid, very slightly younger self.

Anyhow, **** happens when you help the guys who wanted to kill Logan for no real reason.

shane states

Reaction score
if you mean the circle/diamond door caved with rocks in the auroran city by the shrine full of little statues, then i cant get to it and i have done nearly all the game and just finishing the collector quests and relationship quests.
what causes to mine to be excavated?

Stupid, very slightly younger self.

Anyhow, s*** happens when you help the guys who wanted to kill Logan for no real reason.

so the mine is still accesable if you make the good decision...? also does it save Kalin and her people if you make both good decisions with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.