• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Balverine Comes Dancing In

D

dancingbalverines

The Balverine Comes Dancing In

Hi. I've had Fable: The Lost Chapters for a while, but only recently got into it...Once my Morrowind CD broke...And I had to occupy myself somehow, and what was meant to be a means to pass the time became a love affair between myself and the world of Albion. And Balverines. They're so ugly they're cute...In an evil, demented sort of way. Hobbes however, I detest. Hopefully I'll be received kinly among my fellow Fable fans. Also, a quick question about Fable TLC...Is it possible to marry someone besides the countless lookalike females and Lady Grey? Like that girl who recognised you in Oakvale.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Balverine Comes Dancing In

Welcome to the forums. :)

And I don't know what you mean by look-a-like chicks, I think those are the only chicks in the game, try the gypsy camp or something, I think all the women look the same at Bowerstone etc, most likely all around Albion, I don't think you'll find one that looks different than the others.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Welcome.

And no, Lady Grey is the only uniqe person you can marry.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Yup, I spent eons looking for The Heroes childhood friend to marry her, but she simply vanishes...

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Childhood friend?

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Sean;322032 said:
Childhood friend?

When you're little you can rescue her teddy from the bully and return it to her.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Is that a task you need to do? Or just an optional thing, cause I don't remember giving someone a teddy bear, only hitting the bully with the sword.

Tsuyu

Town Guard
Reaction score

Yeah, I guess it is. Anyway, she has the same name and mentions it so it is definitely her. She has a unique model, too. Not a clone like all the other NPCs you can marry, so it is a shame she just vanishes into thin air.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Ooh, have you looked around Old Town?

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

She is from Fable 1. She instantly dissapears after a cutseen (when you first enter oakvale after growing up) and is never heard from agian. Really lame I think.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Oh I thought it was in Fable 2.

Daemon300

Premium
Reaction score

... lol

Hail.

I'm the greatest AC fan in the whole world ;]

seress

majo no messenger
Reaction score

Hello there, dancingbalverines. :)

dancingbalverines;322035 said:
Hi. I've had Fable: The Lost Chapters for a while, but only recently got into it...Once my Morrowind CD broke...And I had to occupy myself somehow, and what was meant to be a means to pass the time became a love affair between myself and the world of Albion. And Balverines. They're so ugly they're cute...In an evil, demented sort of way. Hobbes however, I detest. Hopefully I'll be received kinly among my fellow Fable fans. Also, a quick question about Fable TLC...Is it possible to marry someone besides the countless lookalike females and Lady Grey? Like that girl who recognised you in Oakvale.

Couldn't agree more. They're pretty tough and annoying as hell in the beginning of the game.

Tsuyu;322035 said:
When you're little you can rescue her teddy from the bully and return it to her.

She and the other kid being bullied were the only decent kids in Fable 1. Look at those Bowerstone little brats now... :lol: Well I guess times change, people change, kids change.

Sean

Fallen
Premium
Reaction score

Apparently they're gone now! :eek:

Cain

Reaction score

Welcome!
I see you like balverines.Whats your favourite type?(Hmm I might make a poll about that)
Heres me in a balverine costume at the project ego xmas party(Or was it the time I got drunk and started barking at people?)

edbalverinecostume.jpg

Inn0cent v0ice™

Mousehunt Knight
Reaction score

Welcome to the forums
30tqmw7.gif

People here are really cool so you should think about sticking a bit.