• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Balverine Order weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ive pre-ordered the Limited Edition of fable 3, and im thinking of pre-ordering the book to, mostly for the weapon. Does anyone know what this weapon is called? what type of weapon it is? and what it looks like? (any pics)

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
I believe the weapon is called wolfsbane. It apparently does more damage to wolves (and balverines?) and I do not have any pictures

MissAlbion89

Hero Of Albion
Reaction score
Actually, the weapon is called the Shardborne Sword. Wolfsbane is the sword you get with the Limited Collector's Edition of Fable III. On the Fable Wiki, it says about the Shardborne Sword:

"The Shardborne Sword is said to have been forged from a piece of shard, this weapon is imbued with the power of the Tattered Spire itself. It is a bonus weapon given for purchasing Fable: The Balverine Order."

No pictures as of yet, though.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Actually, the weapon is called the Shardborne Sword. Wolfsbane is the sword you get with the Limited Collector's Edition of Fable III. On the Fable Wiki, it says about the Shardborne Sword:

"The Shardborne Sword is said to have been forged from a piece of shard, this weapon is imbued with the power of the Tattered Spire itself. It is a bonus weapon given for purchasing Fable: The Balverine Order."

No pictures as of yet, though.
Correct. And you do not need to pre-order to get the weapon, it's inside the book itself (which is pretty awesome BTW.)

The Emancipator

Emancipation
Reaction score
haha go read the other post you said about it lol change yours
so its a book or a stratagy book?

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
I preordered it on Amazon, so I got it the day it came out. I'm almost done with the book and it's fantastic. And yes, it is the Shardborne

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Funny thing is that the shardborne has nothing to do with the novel itself. Which i was choked.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
Funny thing is that the shardborne has nothing to do with the novel itself. Which i was choked.

Which is why I associated Wolfsbane with it. Seeing as there is a Balverine in the story.

ScousaJ

ScousaJ
Reaction score
haha go read the other post you said about it lol change yours

The Tyrant Lord was here first. He had it first. Change yours.

Just my two pence.

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, i thought the shardborne sword was a pre-order bonus. Ill deffinetly be buying the book then!

Also ive pre-orderd my limited edition of fable 3 from game and im a bit confused seeing how many different pre-order bonuses there are, what one will i get?

Reaction score
Ok as for the Wolfsbane, i can't quite put my finger on it, but i vagully remember it being in a stone in the middle of the forest, like the harbinger off of fable 1. Im not saying its true but i saw this soemwhere i belive, i have to find a pic now that i have brought it up.

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Ok as for the Wolfsbane, i can't quite put my finger on it, but i vagully remember it being in a stone in the middle of the forest, like the harbinger off of fable 1. Im not saying its true but i saw this soemwhere i belive, i have to find a pic now that i have brought it up.
There aren't any images of the LCE DLC yet...

Reaction score
There aren't any images of the LCE DLC yet...

Yes i kno, as i just wen't to look for one but came up with nothing, i think it was in a video though. Now again im not saying its true, i just remember something for somereason

Roxas957

Runemaster
Reaction score
I got the Book the day it came out from Barnes and nobles.Its a good book but a little short.Hope there will be some reference to some of these people in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.