• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The 'Big' Decision (Maybe a Spoiler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarFace12793

Reaction score
kill the workers. skrew them. im sure they would rather die then put back into the factorys when i am king
so i will save Elise, u will proply not get a woman as pretty as that later on, thats my opinon.

Mr.Natas

Sdrawkcab eman ym lleps
Reaction score
i bet if you save the workers you will gain followers from it later on (you may enter a certain part of the city and the guys might say "OI! thats the lad that gave up his loved one to save us!" or something, getting you followers).

also everyone says they wana save the heros love interest, because it gives the hero more motivation to overthrow logan if he kills the workers, but wouldn't it give the hero more motivation if logan kills his love interest?
I said the people would get more motivated to kill Logan, no matter what you're going to get angry and say "I'll never forgive you" or whatever.

SaintofAlbion

Warrior Saint
Reaction score
I don't know what I'll go for, I'd rather state the following;
Screw that notion! I'll go invent the nuke and take the thrown by ma'self!
But I don't know, anyone mind telling me where to go to learn about the beginning of the game?

VOTE

Reaction score
i just thought about this...so the girl or boyfriend wants you to save the workers so what if you save her then she starts hating you for it and leaves you

Arainai

Reaction score
Hmmmm...
That's what first playthroughs are for, screwing up.^_^
Well, it depends on who else could be your love intrest. Cause there's Reaver or Ben Finn (possibly), and truthfully, I'd rather have either one of them <3
For the guys, there might be Paige and Kalin as well...ARGH! Moral dessicions. Or morally grey desicions. Or whichever...

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
I think I'll just kill Logan right then and there.

I wonder if that'd even be a choice. I doubt it..but I am sure if you DID try to attack him it's obvious he'll just kill your boyfriend/girlfriend. I'm saying IF YOU COULD.

Anvious

Reaction score
Im gonna kill em all!
Hahah Now we're talking !!
But I'm probably going to Save the girl! Who knows.. might actually be some ''magic'' happening later on that day for saving her ass... If not.. welll gotta test my sword on some- thing/one right?

HelloFriend

Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that later in the game, your family will try to convince you to use your kingly power for selfish means. Since Ellie/Elliot wants you to kill them and save the workers, they're probably unselfish. So, maybe if you save them and keep your relationship into your kingship, it makes your kingship easier by easing some financial pressure. By saving the workers, you would gain followers during your revolution, making the revolution aspect easier. So, saving your love probably makes being king easier, while saving the workers probably makes the revolution easier.

VOTE

Reaction score
i thought about it and i might go with the girl because i hated saving the people on F2 becuas i dont know them maybe never see them or whatever.....on more who hear thinks that if you saved everyone that you should of ssaw your friend bob from the spire

BatusBrad

Reaction score
I know you're racing to hit 50 posts, Mr Vote, but please try to remain intelligible.

As for the 'Big Choice' - no choice at all, one vs many. GF gets it, as she apparently requests. I'll carve her name into my brother at a later date, and roast any guards involved in their own armour. It's good to be motivated!

Seriously, this early in the story, it's not a choice at all.

Kochofication

Reaction score
How do I hand ring to elise? Don't have the option to give her presents after proposal. Any ideas???????????????????????

rek2k

Reaction score
Elise is a damn cheater, seriously I rather would've got a different wife... had I killed her in the beginning...

Rukishou

Ruler of All
Premium
Reaction score
I have three more days until the game is released here, you lucky bastards, but I'm gonna have to wait until I get to know Elise better (by playing the up to that choice); also I would like to know what happen if the choice is too hard to make (or you simply don't give a damn). Do both Elise (or Elliot) and the workers die, then? Since it's so early in the game, if I don't like how things turn out I will probably just restart from the beginning.

Also, I have a lot of female friends but none of them really plays video games but if I get the chance, I might marry another player over Xbox LIVE. I know I will have to do it sooner or later for the achievement any way. Anyway, if this is the case, saving Elise would be stupid. x)

Imakebread

Cheezebawls
Reaction score
Hey dudes just got the game. And i saved the workers instead of elise (thought i could rescue her after that) and then bam. She's gone forever. Im really starting to regret getting her killed I mean, do you guys think it is worth killing her? Like, you cant find a character model prettier than her in the game. Is she a huge significance in the game? Cos I might just go and replay the game right from the beginning again just gor the sake of keeping her by my side (im 4 hours into the game).

Yoruichi

Premium
Reaction score
Hey dudes just got the game. And i saved the workers instead of elise (thought i could rescue her after that) and then bam. She's gone forever. Im really starting to regret getting her killed I mean, do you guys think it is worth killing her? Like, you cant find a character model prettier than her in the game. Is she a huge significance in the game? Cos I might just go and replay the game right from the beginning again just gor the sake of keeping her by my side (im 4 hours into the game).

Wow, she just vanishes? I don't have the game until later.. I don't care if people spoil the game. I'm going to kill the workers more than likely. I don't know yet until I experience my boyfriend/girlfriend first.

initialrt

Town Dust
Reaction score
i accidentally chose to kill the workers... was too lazy to start over but it tore at me up untill I got the first gauntlet, finally caved an re-played so I can sacrifice the girl. Cant justify killing more people just fora chick?

Balvorn

Imagineer
Reaction score
I have a question, do you choose who to save, or who to kill?
In past games I have had the choice and chosen who to save only to get them killed...

MMM

Reaction score
Elliot kinda seems annoying, i might save elise when i play as a boy but as a girl i'll probably kill elliot and marry Ben Finn if i can or just stay single

Status
Not open for further replies.