• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Heroes Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Re: The Heroes Guild

Ah, I see.

Not sure, pretty sure it's in your castle though, maybe even in the Guild Chamber of Fate, or in the new HQ.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

no, the sanctuary is in your own private dimension. there is no way a villager or monster could wander into it. only you can magically enter it.

Skorm's Boss

Nasty Bugger
Reaction score

sfroggy1;404005 said:
ss_preview_bert1.jpg.jpg

Here is an artwork pic of Bower Lake in Fable III and it appears that entrance to the Heroes Guild has been repaired so I believe it will be all fixed up in Fable III.

as always you are a font of infomation! my thanks^_^

Archon_TJ

Guild Master
Reaction score

Im sure the main story line will involve your character having to gather strong characters(other heros) Now I would love to see the guild back but if not you can always feel like the guildmaster when there are other heros that serve you

Corbenikk

Albion's Finest
Reaction score

Yeah There Will Be No Need For The Guild Cave You Will Have The Sanctuary , Where All Your Stuff Is Gonna Be Like Clothes,Weapons,Dyes ETC.

BigDaddy

Reaction score

Corbenikk;405755 said:
Yeah There Will Be No Need For The Guild Cave You Will Have The Sanctuary , Where All Your Stuff Is Gonna Be Like Clothes,Weapons,Dyes ETC.

But where will your followers go? only you can access this sanctuary so if you recruit other heroes where are they going to wait?

Bluedrake

Reaction score

Considering that the player character is a hero destined to become king or queen, they might just reinstate the hero's guild as their special law enforcement. A SWAT team of sorts, if you will. That would be cool...

First order of business, go kick Reaver's skinny backside!

Vicious Dice

Smashing Pumpkins
Reaction score

I missed the Guild as much as anyone and I think that it would be fantastic if they brought it back but I think you should have the option of rebuilding it or not. You know: choice.

psychorhino923

Reaction score
I think what would be awesome, either has the next game or as the next episode, is theresa comes to you an warns you that either the queen or knight of hearts is trying to return, but because your bloodline from the hero of oakvale as thinned so much, you'll need other heroes, so you have to bring back the guild, but the choice becomes who do you make the guildmaster, and the result of that choice is what kind of heroes you'll create, both the type of heroes and good/bad/neutral/all three. it would be a great excuse to bring back hammer and garth as well as reaver, and each one could represent a side, with garth like weaver, reaver like Maze, and Hammer being an advocate for only good heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.