• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Invisible sword?

Dead_Frozen

Blade Acolyte
Reaction score
Hey I've just pulled Harbinger from the stone, but when I did so, I equipped it, but there was nothing on my character. When I drew my weapon, I was in the stance as if I had a melee equipped and could hit people without touching them, swinging air. Is this a bug or something? I have the Xbox version.

Necromancer

Pokémon Master
Reaction score
I can't think of any possible explanation for that other than a glitch, though I've never heard of that happening before, so I'm not really able to help you.

Khalin

Reaction score
That sucks... The Harbinger is easily one of the best swords in the game, and in my opinion has one of the coolest designs for a sword I've ever seen. I have to admit that I've never had this happen to me before either... nor have I ever heard of this happening from anyone. This is definitely a new one for me.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score
Probably some corrupt files or something. Textures not loading correctly so you get an invisible sword instead. Maybe clean disc. Try a different save and see if it's still invisible on that profile. Or you're stuck getting an invisible sword forever! :D

IDontKnow

Reaction score
It is a very rare glitch at that. I think I was able to reproduce it on the sword of aeons.
Try readding the Harbringer's textures via Fable Explorer,
As far as I know it should completely remove the problem.

(And sorry for the necro-post)