• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

LionHeadTex

Re: The Kingdom

Awesome. Really, it's a great fan fiction. And of course, it deserves some LHT reppage ;)

A

Arckon

Chapter 9 prt I

"Alright for your first test, you are to defeat three of our most skilled apprentice swordsmen at this guild." said Maze "Grey, Kus, and Thorn, you are to defeat this boy, the three of you should have no prblem with this." The boys gave a casule nod, and hoped the fence into the ring, I drew my sword, and without missing a beat the boys drew their blades simaltainiusly. They were first to attack one of the neeling down, and another jumping off his shoulder, attacking me from the air, and one closing in behind me. I dodged the one who was flying through the air, and cut his robes, signaling that he had been eliminated. The one who was closing in behind me went to slice at the back of my robes, I quickly countered with a turn on my heel and a block I thrust his blade into the air and cut his robes. The one who had been neeling earlier had just stood up, he had been waiting it seemed, this time I struck first I attacked his legs but with no effort at all the boy dodged by just hopping nto the air, he then sliced at my neck. I parried, and tried to cut the sleeve of his shirt, he blocked and went for my neck again, I backed off, I started into the most complicated attack I new, with more then one step moves, he courntered with no effort what so ever, he then duplicated my attack, only he was more effective. While entering the finel sequence of his attack I cut his robes at the chest indecating, I had won.
END OF PRT I

A

Arckon

its been awhile, but I think I should restart this story.
Chapter 9 prt 2

"You did well," said Maze "but you need to be able to use a bow. How well can you shoot?" Maze walk over to a student, and took a bow (rather forcefully) away from him. "Tell you what boy," Maze started. "if you can hit that target in the head, from the edge of the ring, the round is yours." Maze smiled as he finished, and he just had this to add. "You know boy, it has never been done." His smile couldn't have been more wicked, then he turned to Hakken, as if to gloat, then grew deathly silent and turned back round. "Well?" Maze asked bluntly. "Are you gonna stand there like a lemon or shoot?"

"Oh, of coarse," I said. "Please forgive me." I pleaded. I edged my way toward Maze, and I put my hand out for the bow. Maze set it in my hand, and I padded to the back of the ring. I looked to Hakken for encouragement, but he was no longer there. I began to panic, and I knew Maze could see it on my face. I composed myself. I forced myself into my meditative trance, and rose the bow, Maze had given me, but I realized, he had not given me arrows yet. "Am I to do this without arrows?" I asked increduosly. Maze pointed to my back, and I found that I had a quiver, with a single arrow. "How did you..." I started but then I regained my focus. Drew my arrow, and notched it in place. I mentally "enlarged" the target, and let fly. My arrow flew all the way to the back row and just over the target's head, and into the wall.
end of Chapter 9 prt 2

Zquad

The Widowmaker
Reaction score

It was okay

Zarkes

i7 gtx 3080
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

awesomeness keep up the good work

led_zepp123

Fables 27th greatest fan
Reaction score

did you watch gladiator just before starting this story becuase that speech made in the firsy chapter is pretty much word for word ;), but otherwise this is a great story and demands to recieve some rep keep it up man!

Status
Not open for further replies.