• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The legend of the Sword of Aeons, Avo's tear and Arkons armor

S

stephenandkasey

The legend of the Sword of Aeons, Avo's tear and Arkons armor

Sup guy my name is stephen and i love to write story exuse my typeing if there are any errors in it just read and i hope ya enjoy. It's a short story.

There was once a boy who was called leon. This boy had to other brothers Arkon and Avo. Yes these are the names of a very powerful armor and avo was a god. Now back to the story; the parents named there boys these name because they belived they could bring peace to albion and end the battles in the northern waste lands and eastern shores. One day in there town of snowspire Leon had a dream; he was playing with his brothers when all of a sudden Avo was take by a mystirous blue and white light while his other brother was taken by a strange but not frighting grey and bright blue and bright red light. Then Leon heard a nosie comeing from the strange cave. When he entered this cave he suddenly woke from his dream to find to god like figures standing before him. It was his brothers Avo the god light and peace and Arkon the god of balance. The god of balance is the god between which both good and evil start. As he crawled out of bed they started to attack him and they tryed to kill him. Although they tryed to kill him he escaped into the outer rim of snowspire. When he was sitting there crying he had a chill and he was snached by a black and blood red light. He fought of the light, but he knew he was going to die. See he did die well his good side. Know he was in the presence of Skorm who had given him Skorms bow. Skorm told Leon that from this day foward he shall be know as Lord Aeon. Skorm told him to kill his former brothers. So i furouis fight to the death he had slain both of them and he had taken a pice of Avo's sword and a piece of Arkon's armor. With both of the pieces he made the sword of Aeons. A sword of ultimate power able to cut through the most powerful of metal. As Avo's sword was destroyed he cryed for the loss of his brother Leon who was know the ultimate evil. After he killed them he returned to Skorm and showed him the prize he had recived. Skorm, pleased to hear this good news relized he was weapon let and so Aeon had slew Skorm. To this day Arkon has been hididng to most people Arkon is a real hero, but to come to find of Aeon was slew by a man named JACK OF BLADES. Who was wearing Arkons armor and wielding Avos tear.

The end

S

son of avo

Re: The legend of the Sword of Aeons, Avo's tear and Arkons armor

well, that's a cool story

R

Ravager_X

A very good plot and story, even though there were a few errors, it was nice to read.:D

X

xboxps2man

i didnt follow who killed who it sounds like the 3rd bro killed his other bros and then killed skorm right?

C

CDLJz

Leon Killed avo and arkon and then killed skorm only to be killed by Jack.

Sabbath

Om nom nom nom
Reaction score

Some organizing and a little bit more plot added and it's good! +rep for the read

Cain

Reaction score

Its Archon, The Archon as the first hero, not a god, Avo and Skorm were proven to be fake. Also the Sword of aeons is named after its age, not a person.

Cain

Reaction score

Damn you CDLJz

HobbeBrain

It's getting better, man!
Reaction score

its a good story, even tho its technically not accurate. btw, White Knight if Avo and Skorm aren't real, how come if u attack the priests (?) in the Temple of Skorm u hear a deep, gravelly voice saying (something like) "YOU DARE ATTACK MY FOLLOWERS!! NOW THEY SHALL SHOW MY ANGER!!"