• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Loathed Game of Keystone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The Loathed Game of Keystone

I am having quite a bit of trouble with the Keystone portion of the tournaments in the Fable II Pub Games. I just can't place in the top 5... Can anyone offer me some advice, strategies or tips on increasing my chances of success? All help is appreciated, thank you in advance :).

asatre

No.
Reaction score
Re: The Loathed Game of Keystone

well there's actually a strategy to it.
Okay, so, pretty much try to break even every single time.
if you don't break even, that's bad.
If you DO break even and still have your safe card (i forget it's name), keep going until you lose it.
You won't be hitting the jackpot too often, but you WILL be getting consistent, good munnies.
That should be enough to land you in the top 5; from there just breeze through unless you want the money reward.

Reaction score

asatre;405067 said:
well there's actually a strategy to it.
Okay, so, pretty much try to break even every single time.
if you don't break even, that's bad.
If you DO break even and still have your safe card (i forget it's name), keep going until you lose it.
You won't be hitting the jackpot too often, but you WILL be getting consistent, good munnies.
That should be enough to land you in the top 5; from there just breeze through unless you want the money reward.
I think you're referring to "Fortune's Tower"..:p.

Reaction score

I actually found a somewhat effect solution or tactic that just won me my last three consecutive tournaments. Instead of just betting once, I bet twice on every number. Not the Keystones mind you, but the numbers in the inside ring. You don't hit big often, but when you do it's enough. I've never gotten first, I've gotten two 5ths and a 2nd out of the three trials so far. Once you get up into the top 5, lessen it to one bet per number.

Status
Not open for further replies.