• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The mayan doomsday

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The mayan doomsday

Well tj is right on the asteroid. But not supposed to happen untill 2029 or so,Then it will make a few orbits then smack us if it didnt already.. (my dads an astro nut) Altho i think its 2029 havent looked it up. Lol i just asked my dad. But anyways If any ever reads the bible it talks about the end of the world. But that were not supposed to know or that we will never know When it will happen... I dont honestly know what i believe any more.. But i do know this.. If we all know what day and year its going to happen... Then its not going to happen. So i say no... I dont think it will happen on that day and year. yes this world is going to end. But you and i are not going to know when.. Chuck norris knows tho lol. We should all ask him :p

Ps. I dont care what anyway says. I think Pluto is a planet!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Silver.;331744 said:
Pluto was a planet. What is it classified as now anyway?

Well, excuse me, I meant "moon"... Wait, no I didn't. 'Cause Nibiru has it's own moons. Damn. What's it called?

Pluto is now classified as a "Dwarf Planet" because it was discovered that there are more Pluto-like objects obiting the sun beyond Pluto. I will always consider Pluto a planet though. Thats what I was taught, thats what I grew up with, and thats what it will remain to me. I mean, "Dwarf Planet"? come on, thats practicly the same thing.

Havik;331765 said:
Well tj is right on the asteroid. But not supposed to happen untill 2029 or so,Then it will make a few orbits then smack us if it didnt already.. (my dads an astro nut) Altho i think its 2029 havent looked it up. Lol i just asked my dad. But anyways If any ever reads the bible it talks about the end of the world. But that were not supposed to know or that we will never know When it will happen... I dont honestly know what i believe any more.. But i do know this.. If we all know what day and year its going to happen... Then its not going to happen. So i say no... I dont think it will happen on that day and year. yes this world is going to end. But you and i are not going to know when.. Chuck norris knows tho lol. We should all ask him :p

I don't remember what the year its supposed to hit is. All I remember is that you and I wont be around to need to worry about it anyway. Or mabey that was a different asteroid, I don't really remember. Either way Im not to concerned about it.

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

True, very true. I dont think we have anything to worry about

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

JohnDoe;331686 said:
By definition, it's not a planet if it can hit another planet, that's why Pluto isn't a planet.

No. Pluto was reclassified as a Dwarf planet because it has not cleared it's neighbouring region of planetesimals.

A planet is any object that orbits a star or stellar remnant, is massive enough to be rounded by it's own gravity, and has cleared it's immediate area of dust and asteroids.

TJ Griffin;331796 said:
Pluto is now classified as a "Dwarf Planet" because it was discovered that there are more Pluto-like objects obiting the sun beyond Pluto. I will always consider Pluto a planet though. Thats what I was taught, thats what I grew up with, and thats what it will remain to me. I mean, "Dwarf Planet"? come on, thats practicly the same thing.

That's all well and good... But it's wrong.

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

Arseface;331803 said:
No. Pluto was reclassified as a Dwarf planet because it has not cleared it's neighbouring region of planetesimals.

A planet is any object that orbits a star or stellar remnant, is massive enough to be rounded by it's own gravity, and has cleared it's immediate area of dust and asteroids.

That's all well and good... But it's wrong.

TJ Griffin is never wrong. Hes answeringly-challenged. :p And half the time he doesnt know what he is talking about, and the other half of the time he only knows half of what hes talking about. And the half he knows he only knows half way.

And half the half of what he half way knows is partly ripped off of something he saw in a movie or tv, or read from a book.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

Havik;331765 said:

1. i brought it up
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asteroid_Apophis

the asteroid is apophis, good call TJ :lol:

i posted a link detailing the years of estimated passing and impact.

anybody ever get the feeling they are being ignored? :getlost:

Havik

To End All
Premium
Reaction score

Im sorry Cheez did you say something?
lol Just joking, I didnt see that post