• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The most hillarious Glitch on the Game

MetroidHunter26

*pew pew pew*
Reaction score
The most hillarious Glitch on the Game

Right so I was in the Colosseum just trying to get 1985 points because it's retarded >_> BUT I saved right and then I did a flourish and I noticed I had exceeded the limit of points so I paused (DURING The Flourish slo-mo) and quit without saving...well then I went to the menu screen and lo and behold Teresa's voice was lower in fact I loaded another save at the Gypsy camp and ALL there voices were lower like they were in slow motion and if you drink a beer to get drunk it gets EVEN LOWER!!! and it stay's like that during the whole game! But it doesn't work when you start a new game BUT to get the effects off and get back to regular voice over's just do another flourish and make sure you get a slow mo flourish to get everything back to normal...I hope this post made sense :\

mjmarin12

Tex-Mex Gamer
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The most hillarious Glitch on the Game

Ha thats pretty weird

Arekku

Reaction score

Pretty confusing....but a cool glitch.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

sometimes when i kill an enemy, it starts flipping out like is haveing a HUGE seizure... pretty funny when you see it:D

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

Lmao! My brother and I were trying to hold out in Thag's camp for as long as we could without healing items, and a guard died, fell on the ground, and his head launched off and flew 20 or so feer back when he stopped moving. To make it funnier, by some stroke of luck another guard fell on him, in the exact same position, then started seizuring up and down on him like he was tea-bagging him. Epic glitch.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

i LOVE video game glitches! i get such a good laugh out of them!^_^

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Arc Caster;408140 said:
Lmao! My brother and I were trying to hold out in Thag's camp for as long as we could without healing items, and a guard died, fell on the ground, and his head launched off and flew 20 or so feer back when he stopped moving. To make it funnier, by some stroke of luck another guard fell on him, in the exact same position, then started seizuring up and down on him like he was tea-bagging him. Epic glitch.

Lol, I wish my game glitched like that.

I never seem to have characters who start getting seizures out of nowhere

Reaction score

Dunno wether this is an actually glitch or not, but I was in oakfield & I saw a drunken villager waddling about with a chair in His hand walking through the village as if He was planing to wack someone over the head with it...First time I've ever seen such a thing on Fable 2... :hmm:

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

the same chair thing has happend to me twice! it looks very strange though.:lol:

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

Maybe that wasn't a glitch. What is the economy level of your oakfield and did you defend it or massacre it...? Those maybe factors to it. It surely doesn't sound like a glitch but it sounds very funny.

Dogmeat_17

vulgerthrust
Reaction score

it didnt happen in oakfield, for me it happend in the bowerstone market. twice.