• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Oakvale pirate(actual name kyle)

G

Grim Reefa

Kyle (Oakvale pirate) , Humble of a man, lived what seemed a quite life within the small town of oakvale along with his wife, they lived in the shed on the beach near where the chicken contest was held. There, they shared one bed which was a piece of cloth and they had a treasure chest with a crappy crossbow inside it next to it.

He was always going on what he called “fishing” trips and left his wife alone in oakvale where she became a pub regular and went insane. All she would talk about was her husband coming back from his fishing trips and that she saw him with what looked like bandits.

But these were no bandits, they were the topless fist fighters gang members which wrestled without shirts. And they were gay. And yes, so was Kyle. He was a butt pirate.

Any way some badass guy with a pink Mohawk who co owned a homo-syndicate which was operating all around albion, along with the chief of knothole glade which he like to call knothole gayed killed the butt pirate who was cheating on his wife because he talked annoyingly and kept saying arrr.

Sadly the wife got kicked out of her house by this big *** chicken and she then lived on the other side of oakvale near a cave where she ate shells and rocks and sand.

Until one day a hero came. Giant of a man he helped her. He dug up some gold for her and gave her some and she went shopping to by crunchy chicks and start her own chicken kicking contest, but sadly she was killed by some big *** chicken.

Some little nerdy guy who owned the chicken punching contest noticed this big *** chicken was going around town killing peeps, so he set out and cut off its head and ate its guts. He then kept the head and gave it to some random hero who got like 400 points or somtin, it was actually like 300 but I sed 400 cause im just biggest bad *** in albion and I own it.

peace

droded

I Am Awesome
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The Oakvale pirate(actual name kyle)

Not bad, I liked your first story better though! +Rep

G

Grim Reefa

lol ok ill make a stupider one

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

lol, that was good! +rep

C

cometojames

wtf u stoner:D love the story +rep