• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The one voice Albion is missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Langston

Reaction score
Eddie Izzard. This game is suited perfectly for him.

handsdown65

A Smart Fella
Reaction score
Bob Brydon would've been hilarious with a role aswell :p

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
how many people here would die if Robert Pattinson was suddenly cast as a voice?

Not me. He doesn't bother me much. Just means we'd have alot of twilight fans suddenly taking over this site. XD

CatFreeeek

Reaction score
I think French and Saunders doing some voice work for Fable III would of been pretty awesome. Oh and Ruth Jones too.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
how many people here would die if Robert Pattinson was suddenly cast as a voice?

Not me. He doesn't bother me much. Just means we'd have alot of twilight fans suddenly taking over this site. XD

It's not like he can't act. He just happened to get cast in a massively polarising movie.

Autarch

Reaction score
I knew a woman that went to uni with Eddie. She said he was a massive dick constantly. xD

Then again, I also know a guy who was in a few Python sketches and John Cleese was apparently a very moody, stroppy bugger. I don't think he acted very much for Fawlty Towers at all. xP

No, you know who this could do with? Rowan Atkinson, Tony Robinson and POSSIBLY (imagine the dynamics between him and Fry! They're ALWAYS excellent together) Hugh Laurie.

I hate Twilight and love Pattinson. He's epic and constantly takes the **** out of Meyer and all the fans.

Prince Louis

Incredibly Handsome Master of All Villainy
Reaction score
I'd love Rik Mayall to do a voice. I"D DIE if a character like Mad Gerald was made in fable and Rik voiced him.. IT WOULD BE PRICELESS.

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Rowan Atkinson better be in Fable 4. Dammit. A Rik Mayall and Adrian Edmondson double-act would also be most welcome.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
Alexi Sale, since we're all going with people from the Young Ones.

Langston

Reaction score
No, you know who this could do with? Rowan Atkinson, Tony Robinson and POSSIBLY (imagine the dynamics between him and Fry! They're ALWAYS excellent together) Hugh Laurie.

I just started watching Bits of Fry and Laurie. I can't stop laughing while im watching it. I wish the us had comedians that were anywhere as funny as British guys. The only guy that i think could hold a candle to those guys is Jim Gaffigan.

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score
without my voice, this game just doesn't feel complete.
get it together, lionhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.