• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The only cool thing about being good or bad

S

stephenandkasey

The only cool thing about being good or bad

The only cool thing about bieng good is that alot of people like you. The only cool thing about bieng bad is you get horns and you can kill anybody you want. It's best to be neutral so that you can both be loved and feared or at least on my file.

Albion Knight

Premium
Reaction score
Re: The only cool thing about being good or bad

I like the red eyes of evil and the blue eyes and halo of good
I also like ... I can't say it.... helping people :O

Being neutral means you don't do anything since most actions are either +:devil: or +:angel: you never get + neutral or should that be = neutral.

I'm guessing that you mean you like the look of the neutral character, no balding or flies and no grey hair. If that's the case I'd agree with you but I prefer the look good and evil better

S

stephenandkasey

Well on my fable the lost chapters my guy has both the sword of aeons and avos tear

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

stephenandkasey;130121 said:
Well on my fable the lost chapters my guy has both the sword of aeons and avos tear

Not possible. :lol:

A

AeoveeTu

Actually, it kinda is, if you duplicate the Sword of Aeons by Hero Saving, doing that twice(or as many times as you want), and then sacrificing one of them. Then you have another, then get Avo's Tear XD Pretty simple, though I've never tried it.

About the evil and good thing, I'd rather be evil, even though I have only finished Fable:TLC once and on a good file. The evil has more wicked-looking outfit, and being evil is just so easy.

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

AeoveeTu;130295 said:
Actually, it kinda is, if you duplicate the Sword of Aeons by Hero Saving, doing that twice(or as many times as you want), and then sacrificing one of them. Then you have another, then get Avo's Tear XD Pretty simple, though I've never tried it.

It doesn't work. Trust me, you can't have both. Weapons do not save by Hero saving. For example, when using the Hero save to get infinite youth at the Temple of Avo, you run across a Greataxe in a chest. So I pick it up, run up to the Temple and get my age reduced.

Hero save and repeat.

The Greataxe is always in the chest again, and I do not have multiple copies of it in my inventory.

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

Plus, I've tried the whole hero save thing to get the sword and it didn't work for me. so. :lol: Not possible.

S

stephenandkasey

Worked for me

P

pr0_o

well it worked for me i have the sword of eons and avo`s tear without the save game thing

Sephiroxas

Local Succubus
Premium
Reaction score

pr0_o;130792 said:
well it worked for me i have the sword of eons and avo`s tear without the save game thing

Screenshots? ;) I'd prefer off the Xbox.

D

darthlime101

On this forum, you need hard proof, no? lol

I like being evil cause it looks awesome: horns, red eyes, dark aura around feet, evil hands and feet.

Downside is people use the SAME FREAKING SCREAM/YELL when I walk around. That annoys me.

Being good is only nice when you want a lot of wives and lots of people to like you. Although when you play pub games, the bartender REALLLLLLLY ****es me off, when he goes "YES!" "OH I SAY!" Listen closely and you can hear a lisp, and that makes me REALLY ANGRY! AHHHHH!!!!

I have never tried a neutral player. I should.

R

-Ravan-

I love my Neutral, although he appears mostly good unfortunately due the fact if i defend myself i get goodie points. I hope they fix that in Fable 2. I would like it easier to be neutral.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've never managed to stay neutral and so haven't had a neutral character...I just prefer evil too much :devil:

Lonely-Druid

Pyramid Head fan
Reaction score

It's not the only cool thing!

I love being popular around the town and the choices you get.
When I'm evil, alls I do is kill.

I go over board. :p

R

randomdude

if u wanna be still be good and have the sword of aeons dont worry just kill ya sister just put ya gud bak up after at temple of avo then u all gud agen (plus ya get some real cool expresions if you do it dat way:))

B

Balverine

Evil or good its all mad in fable just have two profiles
r be evil when u wanna or be good when u wanna on one profile

M

MasterBard

Well there are some good points to being evil, such as you can get Jack's mask (in TLC only you understand) Plus Aeons looks cooler (but that's just my opinion :D) to each his own I suppose. I really have no true prefrence but with evil you get more coolerish stuff. (Skorm's bow, Mask, Aeons) I prefer to do the good things in silver quests and I tend to do the evil things in gold quests and it actually keeps me pretty even.

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score

i usually always go with good because:

1. no dark skin, eliminating the real appearence of my tattoos.

2. i only use Will, so being evil kinda eliminated the will tattoos on my facial expression.

plus being good looks much better anyways

H

Hexadecimal

MasterBard;134144 said:
Well there are some good points to being evil, such as you can get Jack's mask (in TLC only you understand) Plus Aeons looks cooler (but that's just my opinion :D) to each his own I suppose. I really have no true prefrence but with evil you get more coolerish stuff. (Skorm's bow, Mask, Aeons) I prefer to do the good things in silver quests and I tend to do the evil things in gold quests and it actually keeps me pretty even.

you don't have to be evil to get the mask ;)

K

Kaireg

The good thing about it....It doesn't permanently affect your status...you can switch from one side to another if u really wanted lol...