• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The only good BUG is a Dead one!

Acidgarbage

Reaction score
I have encountered a glitch or a bug of sort. I killed all 50 gnomes and when I killed the last one it said I only killed "47"???? I went through every walkthrough yet again to double check... this took too long to mention but I didn't find one gnome left which leads me to believe something is DEFINITELY wrong! Please help... this actually got me so mad I had to take a break from the game which I have almost completed including the downloadable content.

IMesh

99% Toxin Free!
Reaction score
Didn't you post in another Thread about this?
In any case, I don't believe that there are any fixes for this, though it's always worth trying.
Have you tried going back to the spot of the first couple of Gnomes you shot, their sprite may have been destroyed but the bullet might have missed the gnomes hit spot.
Above all else, don't let this stop you playing the game, this quest is completely secondary, -Spoiler, probably-
You do not receive much for completing this quest, just a weapon entitled "Gnomewrecker", which has rather low stats compared to its other pistol brethren. If you want the weapon/achievement/trophy/fulfilment, complete the quest on a new game and gift the weapon to your previous character. It may be a large amount of work for one weapon/achievement/trophy/fulfilment, but the choice is entirely up to you.
Below all else, Sorry about that.

Acidgarbage

Reaction score
I did post twice but only because I thought I posted in the wrong section originally. I figured it wouldn't be much of an award and it was mainly to feel accomplished but I do see your point. I'm moving on. I was just in hours that there might be a fix. I've been a huge fan since the beginning and don't plan on stopping. I did try shooting the same area too and nothing but I did start a female character so we'll see! :)

m800_runner

If you ain't happy, you ain't livin'
Reaction score
I did post twice but only because I thought I posted in the wrong section originally. I figured it wouldn't be much of an award and it was mainly to feel accomplished but I do see your point. I'm moving on. I was just in hours that there might be a fix. I've been a huge fan since the beginning and don't plan on stopping. I did try shooting the same area too and nothing but I did start a female character so we'll see! :)

females characters = win.