• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Overlord

MidnightZero

Reaction score
The Overlord

The Overlord was an evil being who had made it out of the void and quickly created his army of banshees, shadows, hollowmen and other dark beings from the void, but before he could control albion, he had to destroy who was protecting it... Sparrow.

The Overlord and his army had to go to Castle Fairfax and fight their way to the Throne room. What Sparrow and his family had thought to be a beautiful, sunny day turned out was going to become their worst nightmare. They were all in the Throne room unaware of the situation When suddenly the Overlord burst through the door. He cast a ring of fire around sparrow and his family, he walked up to the trapped three and said ''Albion is mine Hero!''. He then summoned two blades that pierced the throats of Sparrows wife and daughter. Blood burst from the windows, the room was now filled with fire. Sparrowed cried out with pain and anger as he pulled out his red dreagon and fired at the Overlord, The Ovelorlord felt no pain and cut through sparrows body with his blade. Then he left to control all of Albion.

Sparrow woke up in an unfamiliar place, He noticed the bridge from wraithmarsh and realised that this was Oakvale, Then someone walked up to Sparrow and said ''Welcome to heaven''.

K

king calum

Re: The Overlord

Okay but was this rushed by some chance?

MidnightZero

Reaction score

yeah but i tend to make my storys short and sweet

MidnightZero

Reaction score

Part 2: ''What! But I can't be dead!'' Said Sparrow, ''Ah, but sometimes it is fate, isn't it? For example if I didn't die my daughter Hannah wouldn't fight by your side and help you defeat lucien.'' said the Man, ''What?! You mean your...'', '' Yes, I am the Abbot.'' Sparrow was confused. '' This monster they call the Overlord, he is far more powerful than Jack of Blades himself''. said the Abbot, '' Then how am I to defeat him?'' asked Sparrow, '' He has nerve tendrils like a troll, but he guards them with collosal armour, his nerves will be hard to expose''. said the Abbot, '' Wait, there is one more thing I must ask'' asked Sparrow, '' How am I going to kill him if I'm dead?'' '' All Hero's have a second chance, to be honest you've already cheated death three times, now go...'' said the Abbot and with that Sparrow woke up in castle fairfax.