• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The perfect family

Status
Not open for further replies.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
I have completed main quest (if you can call it that as its shorter than side quests) and thinking its time to get a wife and have a few kids plus adopt a crap load.

But i think before marriage i should sow my royal oats.

so with that being said. . . .

1 - How do you get a really big orgy on the go in the royal residence?
2 - Want an ideal wife, god only knows what happened to that women from the start but is it possible to marry page? if not is there any special people out there or should I just marry a begger and give her really nice clothes (hope i can do that)
3 - is there a limit to the number of kids I can adopt? as I am not sure how mnay will fit in the palace,

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
Get a bunch of prostitutes together.

The girl (Elise) from the beginning (if you saved her) can be found when you do the kidnapped quest in Bowerstone industrial.

Never adopted so I don't know srry. Number may be limited to the number of people you have caring for an amount of children, but thats only a guess.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
i did the kidnapped quest but i dont ever remember seeing her :(

redfable

One with the force
Reaction score
Are you sure you spared Elise and executed the villagers?

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
no i didnt i didnt actually get the option i was going to kill the villagers and she stepped forward and demanded they take her, i never got any options but she wasnt killed in front of me so assumed she was maybe in prison.

come to think of it i think A was her and i might have hit A meaning X since I am use to the ps3 (as I play few xbox games do you normally get so much lag in an offline game? i dont know if its processor or if its because xbox only uses dvd but things gitter really often and loading does take a fair while sometimes, I would expect long loads for this sort of game though)

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
where on the map in bowerstone industrial is the orphanarium, i feel like ive been running around for ages popping my head into each building to find bubkiss

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
also where do you find prostituites if you never made the brothel?

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
found one in old quarter but how do you bring more than 1 back at a time?

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
I cant seem to have an orgy, need it for the swining sword, even if i have 2 in my bedroom i can only sleep with 1 and i need 4.

also do you know what building the orphanarium is in bowerstone need 5 kids for a weapon and wifes not that fertile

SkellingtonBurton

Reaction score
The orphanage is in Bowerstone Industrial. If you enter Bowerstone from the Old Quarter, and travel a short ways down the path, look to your left. It is a huge building surrounded by gates, when I went to the orphanage there was a digger out front and two guards and a some commoners arguing at the entrance I believe. When you enter the building there are two rooms on your left and right; ignore those. Go straight to the back and on the right is the room where you choose what child you want to adopt.

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
thanks thats me adopted 5 kids, for some reason the castle has 5 kid beds but only allows 2 kids, wish i could just buy the orphanarium and adopt all the kids but keep them their

Pink

Reaction score
I want to have more kids, what house and where allows you to have 5 kids?

xRandyR00x

Reaction score
none which is stupif only do 2 per house even though castle has 3 beds but you can ut kids in different huse, just remember their upkeep

Status
Not open for further replies.