• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The real me

Steve

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score
Name
Steve
Re: The real me

Nothing to be ashamed of at all, blue crow.

Hi. ;)

B

blue crow

Dark Drakan;77353 said:
Well honesty is always appreciated and least you hopefully came out with the truth in the end...

But dont see why you felt the need to lie about it to be honest :unsure: No-one would think less of you knowing you are young and your opinions wouldnt mean any less...

Most places i went i was flamed for my age. So i thought keepimg my age to myself was a good idea. But i felt gulity for not telling the truth and i confessed.

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

I've been flamed for worse! :lol: In fact, I'm 382 year old hermaphrodite with a green face and 27 arms...but I tell people I'm 24 and married to Steve in order to keep up appearances...:lol:

Don't stress it - 14 or 40 it doesn't matter to me :D

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Angel;78030 said:
I've been flamed for worse! :lol: In fact, I'm 382 year old hermaphrodite with a green face and 27 arms...but I tell people I'm 24 and married to Steve in order to keep up appearances...:lol:

Don't stress it - 14 or 40 it doesn't matter to me :D

That brings up an even more stressing matter: Then in reality, who... or what is Steve? :shifty:

Oh, and as most people have said already: It is no biggie. The anonymity-level of the internet tends to make stuff like this a common occurance. To be honest, I bet all of us have said things that isn't true to appear more "cool" - things you couldn't lie about in a face-to-face conversation.

If a doctor asks a patient "How often do you masturbate?".... the answer may be....."Once a fortnight". If a computer asks the same patient the same question the person may answer..... "Three times a week!

^Interesting thing that appeared when I checked Google for the correct spelling of anonymity