• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The sentinace

C

cirac

The sentinace

Daved stood there... The corpses filled the hall.
What had the kingdom come to? He had spent his entire life protecting Archon, but recently, seeing how he had changed, he began to wonder if it was all for nothing.
The Kingdom of Archon was fallen... Albion was fallen.
He saw his king, his friend and student; a once just ruler, slaughter an entire regiment of his own knights, simply for questioning his neglection of the northen wastes.
It was him and that damn sword... The Sword Of Aeons he called it.
And that damn mask he carries with him all the time.
Daved managed to get a grip of himself, he had seen hundreds of dead people before... but they all deserved it. His golden armor now a sloppy crimson as blood trickled down it.
He had to get out of here. He ran out of the hall to the daylight, his sleek white hair flowing by his shoulders.
As the sun hit his eyes he couldnt belive it.
There were dead and wounded everywhere! He saw a baby crying hystericly in its dead mothers arms.
Archon had gone too far now...
His walk turned to a jog, his jog turned into a run, and his run turned into a sprint.
Branches cut his face, wounded citizens reached out for him, and he ignored them.
He eventualy reached the small fishing village of bowerstone; a new settlement that was formed before Archon changed.
Daved lept into the cullis gate, and everything went white.
He arrived in witchwood. The forest was burning... balverines fled the flames towards the lake ignoring him.
He ran with them, seeing corpses in that direction.
Eventualy he stopped dead. Outside the temple of Avo.
His good friend, and head of the knights order of Archon, Hugh lay bleeding all over the floor, and cast his blade into a stone.
He saw his king standing there, wearing that god forsaken mask.
He was holding that satanic blade, the sword of Aeons. "This is where you whitness the begining of the end dear friend... This is wear you whitness the birth of Jack of Blades!" his deamonic voice sounded.
Daved was speachless. In the blink of an eye, he was empailed on that sword he hated so much... "sweet dreams old man..." said Archon... or Jack of Blades as he called himself.
Everything went black...
He was alone... there was a light ahead of him "Avo... Take this Great Mace... Fill it with your power... Let it rest untill one comes, who will cast down this new king... Help that hero defeat jack of blades...
Everything was black............. The old Kingdom was dead.

R

-Ravan-

Re: The sentinace

Nice post. I find it funny that The Imperial March-Star Wars. Started as i Began Reading.

C

cirac

thanks :D I just have a huge issue with patching up any plot holes in the story! JACK OF BLADES SO OBVIOUSLY IS ARCHON! :p
And hell!! Jack of blades is darth vader incarnate!!

R

-Ravan-

I'm pretty good with plot holes, continue posting. If you want PM me before doing so I'll TRY to spot any that develop and suggest ways to nudge them out. Note I'm not on 24/7 so you'll have to rely on yourself sometimes. Thats if you want to. anyway, hope you keep the story going.

C

cirac

"Daved... Daved of Snowspire... Do not fear me... I am Avo..." an influencial voice echoed.
There was no land... There was so air, no black nor white; just this voice.
"So you Are real... Rumours spoke of you being a lie..." David's voice stated in the emptyness.
"I am... a lie... and I am real... I was bourn from a lie... Created by the belife of the people of Albion. That makes me no less of a God."
All of a suddon, Daved had a body... He was somewhere he recognised.
It was his home town, Snowspire.
But this was different in two ways... One was that everything seemed... ghostly; another was that there was much much more to it, making it a city. He had been told as a child that the ice had alwayse been raising... probably in a few centuries only the peeks of the mountain, near the orical would be above the ice.
He didnt have a clue what was going on till the moment he saw a face he knew very well... A tranceparent vizard of his father strolled by.
He was in the spiret world.
He wouldnt just let himself die liek this without a perposs... He had to make sure his will was carried through, that justace was carried out on Jack.
He needed answers...
He looked up the mountain and began the long days journy to the Oracle through this world of the dead...