• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The singing sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
Re: The singing sword

Zero said:
I wounder who would want the singing sword if it was true in Morrowind i downloaded a singing sword and it drove me crazzy all was talking and singing telling me to go kill something and now he is in a glass case in my house Sound Prof glass i might add...

:lol: the wonders of Morrowind.

C

chevelleinc1213

This is a picture I found in the net of that misterious "music box figurine".
Attached Images
jpg.gif
MBF1.JPG (36.5 KB, 15 views)

Is that the Picnic Area in that pic? With all these pics around it makes you wonder if there really is some ridiculosly hidden items or some really bored people.

There are alot of rumors about the sundial representing jack of blades victory during the massacre of the harvest moon or so forth. Because it's a sundial, it may be connected to the time of day, the music box, the sand goose or even the singing sword, as sometimes, the Bard makes references to time and not being able to go back.

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

The mention about not being able to go back is when he sings about your age if your old. About how we wish we could go back to our youth but the flow of time does not allow us. Pretty deep meaning for a two sentence rhyme.

F

FableFreak

Now i know this will seem fake OK and i'm not totally sure if this is true and the source seems like a pretty bad one but it is said that fishing in the lava when fighting jack of blades as a dragon could possibly bring up the singing sword.

L

Leprechaunpoo1

The_Bard said:
A "strange bard"... I have already read somehere about a Bard that only appears at a certain time of the day(maybe in Knothole Glade) but i have never find it.

its in okvale at midnight i am a member of lots of fable forums and i hav talked to the modders and they ALL say that its at midnight at ockvale:D

weirdkidinabox

Eccentric Genious
Premium
Reaction score

Leprechaunpoo1 said:
its in okvale at midnight i am a member of lots of fable forums and i hav talked to the modders and they ALL say that its at midnight at ockvale:D

Hmm, in the pub at Oakvale? I must try this out if its in the tavern....

:D

C

chevelleinc1213

Kato Si said:
I found some information on the Singing sword, two diffrent sources tell me that in order to get it you have to go to Bowerstone Slums and kick a red chicken into the blue boat at the dock. After you kick the chicken a villager appeares and takes you to aquire the Singing Sword. Serveral people have said this is false and that the singing sword dosn't exist. But others say it does so I hope I was helpful.

look... unless you've actually tried something like that, please don't clutter this forum up with your useless nonesense. Rather than telling us something someone else said, why not try it for yourself first and tell us if it works. Go on, go to the ghetto and kick a chicken into a boat and let a fool bring you to a fer shizzle weapon... yeah... u do that.

Kato Si said:
Hey guys online it was admited that the Singing sword was haox.
That of chorse that won't stop me from looking for other hidden things in Fable.
where did u read that it was a hoax? unless it was someone from project ego, fable, lionhead or XBOX, then shut up. Stop worrying us with your unproven crap. Were trying to solve soemthing here so if you'd just step outside nicely, thanxxx. ^_^

Merged Two Posts - Dark Drakan

C

chevelleinc1213

Kato Si said:
Hey guys online it was admited that the Singing sword was haox.
That of chorse that won't stop me from looking for other hidden things in Fable.
where did u read that it was a hoax? unless it was someone from project ego, fable, lionhead or XBOX, then shut up. Stop worrying us with your unproven crap. Were trying to solve soemthing here so if you'd just step outside nicely, thanxxx. ^_^

Z

Zero

At the pub at midnight.....for the singing sword....again who wants a singing sword its proble gona be like a bard following you around singing for free with sucky damage and there is no sound proof glass cases in fable....Now a sword that would be worth geting is the Jack's Sword of Aeons.....The one he uses in battle not the damn dollar genral version you get after killing him

S

scythe-o-master

The singing sword is in the lava in archons folly idiots you have to fish it out its not a rumour its the truth ive got it ffs!

Z

Zero

You cant fish in the lava.....ive been trying forever

C

chevelleinc1213

there isnt even an opportunity when you can fish in the lava other than when youre fighting the dragon! That's completely ****ing stupid, alright?! On another note, I slept on the mattress in the lost bay and when I woke up I went upstairs and there was a blue nymph dancing around and singing inaudibly. It was just past 3 AM. I havent been able to recreate this since then. Tell me if you know anything about this strange occurance because nobodys been able to tell me what the hell it means.

thanx

F

FableFreak

OK, i know there are many rumours about the singing sword but a rumour is a rumour. I know its not in the lava because i've tried it and so have other people. So scythe-o-master if you have it show us a picture and then maybe we'll believe you, and as far as i'm concerned IT DOESN"T EXIST!!!!

M

mmm pie :)

I'm new but i've read something that said a guy found the singing sword he The article said that he found it when he accidently fished in the lava while fighting the dragon

M

mmm pie :)

sry forgot to read the stuff before me

Z

Zero

fablefreak1 said:
OK, i know there are many rumours about the singing sword but a rumour is a rumour. I know its not in the lava because i've tried it and so have other people. So scythe-o-master if you have it show us a picture and then maybe we'll believe you, and as far as i'm concerned IT DOESN"T EXIST!!!!

Ther is a picture the first post on page one.....

C

chevelleinc1213

alright you people arent listening... I FOUND A BLUE SINGING NYMPH IN THE LOST BAY AT A LITTLE PAST 3AM

Seigfreid

The Guardkiller
Reaction score

We heard you chev, but right now everyone is a little too riled up about the singing sword. Try a few more times to see any difference, we will get onto it later.

S

Smiley7853

chevelleinc1213 said:
alright you people arent listening... I FOUND A BLUE SINGING NYMPH IN THE LOST BAY AT A LITTLE PAST 3AM

Check it out, check it out, check it out,. I googled the blue nymph, and although I cannot go on most gaming sites( on a school computer), I can check out the discriptions. LOOK:

Another clue that points to the mysteries of time in Fable is "The blue nymph crouches at a quarter past 3." What could this clue mean? ...

:subtitles from faqs.ign.com/articles/550/550950p1.html - 33k

" googled in another forum:

the blue nymph flies at 3:15"

dont know, but someone who can check out the first one should....:cool:

Thinking of that little phrase anyone figure out what is meant by that or is just the babble

stanolis
10-14-2004, 04:53 PM
well, people say that

A: it's to make fun of spy movies and/or

B: that it you sacrifice the thief to the nymph during the rescue boy mission
at 3:15, a huge barrel appears (people have found barrel), but no one has been able to break it yet

C

chevelleinc1213

Seigfried said:
We heard you chev, but right now everyone is a little too riled up about the singing sword. Try a few more times to see any difference, we will get onto it later.

Singing sword doesnt exist. Read the blog before you post, please. Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.