• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Temple of Light, Donating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dillon

Reaction score
The Temple of Light, Donating.

How do you donate? There is that yellow circle,I walk in it...Nothing happens, is there something I have to push or someone to talk to, to donate to the temple?

Keaton

Apple Junkie
Reaction score
Re: The Temple of Light, Donating.

If your looking at the main statue at the far end of the chamber (the middle statue) on the right beside the window is what looks like a Bird Bath, press A next to that to Donate ^__^

A

Anthony

You have to walk up to that little fountain thingy and then click A, you should then be able to donate the amount you want to.

Dillon

Reaction score

Thanks, I want my purity and goodness maxed, that cleaver isnt a bad bonus either

A

Anthony

When you have to donate during 12pm and 1pm make sure its about 10 000 gold.

Dillon

Reaction score

Ok, Gotta make some money then...

Dillon

Reaction score

Hey is there a Guide on how to become completly, pure or corrupt, good or evil? Cause I want that Halo over my head

A

Anthony

To be pure just eat like raw stuff like celery and healthy stuff. Do many good things aswell.

Dillon

Reaction score

If I have done bad things can I still get the Halo? And what kind of good things?

A

Anthony

Check your stats. Go onto Start, Logbook, and then look through that and tell me if it says you are good or evil and pure or corrupt. There is a bar or you to check.

Dillon

Reaction score

I know, But like to do good things, that means just like choosing the good decision in a quest right? Are there things around town that can make you "gooder" lol

A

Anthony

No, you can do some good expressions to make people like you. Do some side quests. And eat healthy food that is my advice to you.

S

Shadows Bane

setting rent on properties you own is the fastest way to up your goodness that ive found. I set everything I own at -20% and I got my halo like three minutes later. The more properties you do this with the faster you get the halo. Also you can do bad things and stilll get a halo I paid a prostitute for sex cuz I wanted to see if anything bad might happen. Also got a second husband for the bigamist achievement... He died twenty minutes later though. Damn bandits raided the gypsy camp and I didn't get there fast enough to save him. Saved everyone else but not him.

A

Anthony

Yes ShadowBanes idea is great aswell.

S

Shadows Bane

it works especially well with shops. If you do it on a shop the whole town is affected by it and thus the whole towns opinion of you is raised. It raises everytime you recieve rent too from what ive seen.

A

Anthony

Ive gotta do this-well thats if the frikkin game works, my characters purity has dropped down for some reason.

S

Shadows Bane

mine did that too that's when I got the idea. Well that and no one would live in the cemetery mansion I have that one set at -50% LOL

A

Anthony

Lol! WHo would want to live in that creepy place!

Status
Not open for further replies.