• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Weapons of Fable III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if there are going to be more melee weapon options aside from a hammer and a sword. I've heard that the sword and hammer were merely initial weapons and that you can acquire more weapon types through time, but I've also heard the contrary. Any enlightenment upon this issue would be greatly appreciated : ).

Grymm

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew if there are going to be more melee weapon options aside from a hammer and a sword. I've heard that the sword and hammer were merely initial weapons and that you can acquire more weapon types through time, but I've also heard the contrary. Any enlightenment upon this issue would be greatly appreciated : ).
Think about the melee weapons in Fable 2, there were swords, hammers, axes, cleavers and maces... of those weapons which would make sense to include in a game world during an industrialization. No one will really know until sometime during the 26th

El Mosqueton

Party Animal
Reaction score
Actualy there's only swords and hammers, acording to Gradius.

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Actually you only get 1 weapon to start with: a sword. And it morphs into different weapons depending on how you fight.

Sanguinus

Angelus Mortis
Reaction score
no u pick what weapon u want to start with

Matt_352

Reaction score
Im fine with just Swords and Hammers. I only used swords for melee in F2, Katanas particularly.

Reaction score
I was a fan of the Cleavers, but I'm alright with just a sword and hammer as well.

tjbyrum1

That Asshole Son-of-a-Bitch
Reaction score
Er, oh.

I thought you got Swords, Axes, AND Hammers...
Then Pistol, Rifle, or Shotgun-Type...
Then the Gauntlets...

But I mean, idk. Sorry dude.

Robmokron

Troll Hunter
Reaction score
Well I think the two types of melée choices are groups, PM has
Mentioned axes so I think axes will fall under hammers. And katanas, cleavers, rapiers, etc will fall under swords.

Ranged is the same pistols will be all types of pistols. And the blunderbuss(shotgun) will fall under rifle.

This is a guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.