• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theory of Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krial

Reaction score
It seem's that the ruin's of Aurora make these connections with Hero's and The Crawler

Have you notice those winged statues in the ruin's? They seem really familier. . When your hero obtain's wing's they almost look like those statues also the guild symbol look's identical to Auroran symbol's and design's. This made me to believe that Hero's were not always in Albion. It seem's that they originated from Aurora and some thing catastrophic happened forceing them to flee, probably the inhabitants of The void took over Aurora. After awhile the Court got bored with the desolent land and left The Crawler to watch over Aurora and arise when needed. After the whole Buisness with The Court and when King Logan went to explore the "new" land The Crawler figured that The Court failed in obtaining Albion an decided to unleash the inhabitants of The Void onto Albion while terrorising what was left of Aurora.

It is possible that the Rulers of Aurora were Hero's and fleed into the unkown sea's and found Albion and inhabitants.

This is just a Theory and I would like to hear other's input on this topic.

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Garth is from a distant country called Samarkand and he's a Hero. The legendary weapon "Tannar's Glory" refers specifically to an Auroran hero named Tannar. It's not expressly said if Tannar was a captial "H" Hero, as in someone with super-human abilities, but it seems implied to me.

Krial

Reaction score
Also, I noticed in Fable that if you use Will enough you get intertwining, glowing blue lines that you can see in Aurora design's,

Shadowfiend

Of eternal agony, etc.
Reaction score
Uh... those have always been in Fable... and they're not unique to the Auroran culture, either.

Lynne

Reaction score
I think its a cool and interesting theory and it irritates me that people just come to threads to **** on other peoples ideas. I wish that at some point there would be a game or at least companion material to explain the canon in length. I wouldnt mind a world map. I think exchanging ideas like this and others is a great way to discover things about the game and gain perspective as to how others view the game and the game world. People seem a little too hell bent on negativity around here sometime. And thats not pointed at anyone in this thread, just a personal vent.

Aruu

Reaction score
Well said, Lynne!

I love this theory. Aurora has only just been discovered come Fable III, there's no reason why Albion couldn't be linked to it from beyond then.

Reaction score
it's a nice theory but most likely just a theory. heres hopin theres more to aurora.

Hhate

Black Dagger Brother
Reaction score
Heroes are not from any one place they are people with an exceptional bloodline.

In The Balverine Order it is also explained that there are still technically heroes but the abilities they have are never tapped because they have no catalyst to release their latent powers (i.e. the guild seal and/or the chamber of fate)

Kessd

Reaction score
From what I heard in game it seems that the crawler still believed its masters where out there. It constantly said it served the darkness. (This is assuming that the court is/was its master.) So he would not unleash the beings of the void because he noticed they failed. Secondly if the inhabitants would have fled from Aurora to Albion how would the old kingdom be able to exist. The old kingdom ruins are all but gone from the land, but the Auroran ruins still stand. Still, a very interesting theory.

enactment11

Chicken Rebel
Reaction score
The old kingdom ruins are all but gone from the land, but the Auroran ruins still stand. Still, a very interesting theory.
Maybe its climate? :/ Or maybe its civilisation? Aurora technically has very little civilisation save a city of sand houses. Not a resource that requires mining or anything. Almost feels like the past of a golden age that Albion is now sort of in?

I hope Aurora has some sort of lore tie in with the whole of Albion of something but more likely than not, I think Heroes will be kinda like mutants from Xmen or something. They're all over the world but somehow, our limited view of Albion makes us believe they are almost extinct.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score
It's useless trying to connect the stories of the three games, Lionhead obviously haven't put that level of thought into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.