• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WarHawk

Re: Theresa - Conspiracy Theories *Spoilers*

i believe on one of the first replies to this thread. the one about Theresa setting Lucien up, but then i ask myself why would she do that then...... my guess is to gain her sight back or something or maybe to figure out what craved Jack of Blades so much or something. idk

X

Xeon

Reasons?

A: She wants to be omnipotent and the thirst for power has corrupted her

B: She will like Lucien try and create a better world sacrificing human lifes in the process

W

WarHawk

but then why would she do that? she wasn't evil in the first Fable????

X

Xeon

WarHawk;306856 said:
but then why would she do that? she wasn't evil in the first Fable????

she never did anything in Fable 1

W

WarHawk

forgive me if i get anything wrong b/c i havent played Fable 1 in a long time.
Wasn't she trying to help the heroes and stuff anyway she could?
i think that we need to ask some of the writers about this stuff.

W

WarHawk

yeah we are just running around in circles about Theresa's motives. Well then why would she have told you (or the character) in Fable 2 about the bad things that you were doing? At the beginning of 2, she is with the Gypsies. Why? And if she is evil, why did she always warn you about doing bad things? i know that she said that you could do things that way but she warned you not to.

X

Xeon

From what I know she took command over Twinblades bandits and 500 years later bloodstone stands where the camp once was

EDIT: She needed you in order to take over the spire

W

WarHawk

She did what Scythe did in Fable 1 didn't she? and if Reaver is so old, why isn't Hammer and Garth that old too????

W

WarHawk

And why exactly did the Heroe's Guild fall??? Do you think that Theresa might have done it? But then why would she do it????

X

Xeon

The heroes weren't needed anymore, the people of albion burned it down.

Hammer and Garth are not 400 years old like reaver

W

WarHawk

Why weren't the Heroes needed anymore? And why aren't Garth and Hammer that old? And how is Reaver that old again?

X

Xeon

1. Albion was at peace for 500 years before lucien came along
2. Why would they be that old?
3. Reaver sacrifices young women to the shadow court

W

WarHawk

So if Theresa is anything like Scthe or Jack, she is considered a "Being Of The Void"? That is how she can see things and stuff, then. i just read about Jack of Blades and it said that he is a "Being Of The Void." But he had to give his mask to another man so that he could live forever. What about Theresa? How, again, is she still alive?????

W

WarHawk

i am getting this stuff from fable.wikia btw. One reply said that she may have come from the Shadow Court?........ i found that Jack of Blades's parents were the Queen and King of Blades. And together the two were known as The Court..... Could the Shadow Court be The Court that is Jack of Blades's parents?????

X

Xeon

Were your eyes closed and the volume turned off when you played Fable 2?

W

WarHawk

no it's just a friend was helping me play it so i didn't really get any of the story.....

X

Xeon

I don't think Theresa is a member of the court, I think she's just "dealing" with them

Jacks parents could very well be the two members of the shadow court, but as you might know any moron can edit a wiki or comment on it.

W

WarHawk

but it is some good ideas actually. Theresa might have been the one who gave Murgo the music box because in the DLC "See the Future" she supplies Murgo with some stuff that progresses with the story.

X

Xeon

She does see the future after all

W

WarHawk

this is off subject but how is Reaver responsible for the destruction of Oakvale??

Status
Not open for further replies.