• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

theresa ?? i just realised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vyan

Reaction score
So do all the descendants of Fable I's hero have untapped hero potential or is it sporadic? I ask because Logan showed no signs in Fable III and neither did your sibling in Fable II's introduction.

Setari

Reaction score
So do all the descendants of Fable I's hero have untapped hero potential or is it sporadic? I ask because Logan showed no signs in Fable III and neither did your sibling in Fable II's introduction.

Well I would imagine the power to use Will/be a Hero is selective for children. One gets it, the other(s) don't, etc?

Arld

WTB Deus Ex 3
Reaction score
Also, I just noticed that Theresa now has the power to stop time,make alternate worlds (RTR) and open portals.
Just how would she have acquired such powers? Through the possible use of the Spire (even though it was mentioned that it could be used only once) between the period of Fable II and Fable III? Perhaps through of the Void? Theresa surely isn't the most virtuous person around, so I can imagine something similar to this theory.

Paradox1

Reaction score
well she originally had powers in fable 1which she had no idea about until later on in the game and she has had 550 years to practice so her powers could have been unlocked or evolved over time or summink

Arc Caster

Sarcastic Slacker
Reaction score

lols.png

Brady

Reaction score
hahaha kind of late to figure this out i guess its a good thing u finally played fable 1 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.