• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

this is bullsh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

O Toku Jin

this is bullsh!t

this is complete bs a different member here death threated me in a private message and went to post of mine and even harassed and insulted me there , when i make a comment back a douche of an admin give punishment to me , well to that admin you can go fuk a lama you dick , they harassed me first , and continued to do so untill i ignored them , if they didnt want to be insulted back they should have stfu, so to that admin you can lick my sweaty taint and savour the flavour you bitch

Twilight

Reaction score
Re: this is bullsh!t

ur so cool

O

O Toku Jin

Twilight;285701 said:
ur so cool

well not as cool as you are you know being a fan boy of a gay vampire story that is nothing more that christian bs trying to say sex is bad an your bad if you do it, gtfo twilight queer, go cut yourself some more emo bitch and stop trying to egg people into responses, btw twilight was gay and so are all fans of it, its christian propaganda disguised as emo/goth genre

Tsuyu

is wearing Queen's lace panties.
Town Guard
Reaction score

Someone has earned themselves a time-out. You should've taken it up with another staff member - like me - rather than make such a childish and rude thread like this.

For now, enjoy your three-day-ban and calm yourself down.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Your profile says you are 30 years old however from your comments on forums you dont even seem to have the maturity of even the youngest members here. Dont know if you amuse yourself by insulting younger people than you on gaming forums as a hobby. Im not sure but i do know that it wont be tolerated here. Id suggest you changed your attitude and grew up before deciding to come back to these forums, if i wasnt in such a good mood id just leave you banned for good because i really cant be arsed with people like you to put it bluntly. If you continue this attitude when you come back it will be a short lived return believe me. It is possible to hold conversations without being insulting, using words that 13 year olds might find cool and giggle a little or just rant without punctuation for what seems like an age. Im a fair guy if people are respectful, mature and reasonable but ranting, flailing around and flaming people wont help you.

People like you are ten to the dozen on forums & sending me abusive messages isnt going to help your case and just prove the point that you cant hold a civil conversation with anyone. :yawn:

Evidence below shows you should have been warned a while ago for your abusive attitude but wasnt. The other member did recieve an infraction too for the PM's they sent & for continuing the argument elsewhere, if you had been patient and not just flipped out you would have noticed. I had to leave the house quickly to go gym so wasnt done right that second but wasnt long afterwards.

O Toku Jin said:
well i didnt mean to upset the fable 2 board god here, if you think i am being an a**hole cool cause i am , i hate pimple faced little long haired nerds taht think they are cool over the internet as for what ever else you wrote above i didnt even read it as since you want to act like you are somthing special and not just another nameless faceless nerd on the internet i refuse to even aknowledge your exsistence

O Toku Jin said:
unfortunatlly your mouth wont shut as easily... you are now added to my ignor list , thank you and stfu ffs

O Toku Jin said:
you are entitled to your opinions but saying that ours are stupid well thats just showing how much of a cawk loving douchebag you are

O Toku Jin said:
also how old are you ? cause honestly you seem to be a little kid asing questions like that , and if your not a kid , then you need to stop playing video games and get learning cause its not that hard man, really.... and if you are a kid wtf are you doing playing a mature rated game , gtfo and go play mario cart

O Toku Jin said:
awww venom didnt like my response so he went to a thread of mine and started some trolling, look here venom bitch, i gave you my help, if you are to stupid to know how to save a game then you shouldnt be playing games in the first place, go read a book you dumb ****, and as for your private message i have reported it, i dont think mods will take kindly on death threats, also not a smart thing to do leaveing your gamertag up and then going to harass someone , brace for sh!tstorm on your gamertag, just to warn you ,you done fuked up didnt you

O Toku Jin said:
you are an idiot , you have to make a second profile , if you dont know how to work your xbox , then i geuss you are to stupid to be allowed to play it , gtfo the fourm go leave you are stupid and shouldnt be wasting time on video games , you should be trying to make yourself smarter, go read a book dumb ass also your response above shows you are a stupid kid/teenager , so gtfo you little eminem wanna be go, go away and cry cause you were found out on a fourm board, go cry , and GET THEM PANTIES OUT THE BUNCH , no go and do you homework you loser ( btw you havnt played a game with crappy mp like this one you must have never played any games ever, i bet xbox/playstation are classic gaming consoles to you) thanks for comming and if you ever feel like being abused again be sure to stop by, oh and maybe if you were smart enough to accually read your instruction manual you would know how to make a second profile on your xbox and then would know how to save a game

Extended ban to 5 days for the abusive PM to me. Also in regards to one of the comments in the PM you sent me good luck in taking matters to 'people above me', incase you misread my user title it says Co-founder. Have a good day... ;)

Skotekal

Sheeple President
Premium
Reaction score

:lol: Wow, that is pretty funny. Pretty ironic, eh? I wonder if he'll come back and spaz out again. :lol:

Firis

Amateur Human
Premium Legend
Premium
Reaction score

This was very amusing! Thank you for your jerky posts! And thank you Tsuyu/Drakan for being so badass yet mature at the same time with the ban!

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

Lol, wut?

I miss everything...:( :lol:

Ooh ooh - take it up with me next time - I'm about due a hormonal ranting right about now...you'd be doing me a favour, really...

Angel

Down with this sort of thing
Guildmaster
Town Guard
Reaction score

:kiss: always good to read your thoughts, dearest one :p

moonfever

Premium
Reaction score

I sure miss a lot when I go online with my 360. Poor Angel must need a good rant. I will tell you if I see any good ones in the future.:)
O Toku Gin, Dark is a very nice man and he pretty much is a boss here. He really is the wrong man to fuss at.:rolleyes:
If you don't want to run into young people stay off of gaming forums.;)

O

O Toku Jin

Twilight;285701 said:
ur so cool

you should watch where you stick that big dick nose of yours around other people , oh and there is no way i could ever be as cool as you and your wanna be christian vampire bull**** name , go suck a cock twilight ***

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

I love all the Grammatical errors. Sorry, I'm sort of a Nazi when people know how to spell but don't actually take the time to atleast correct themselves. I found this very funny. :D

EDIT: Also it would seem that this thread was revived by the exact person that started it, I didn't even realise to check the dates, I simply thought it was new.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

:shifty: .. Pahhhhh Hahaha! :lol:

What a silly little Fellow!

That was a Bad fight, I want better! :yawn:

Well not really, it'd just be pointless.

Tsuyu, Fable Freak! Deal with him!

R

R3kt4l Raid3r

*Blows on the Baaahh - oooooo - Biiiiiiie Horn*

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

O Toku Jin;300525 said:
you should watch where you stick that big dick nose of yours around other people , oh and there is no way i could ever be as cool as you and your wanna be christian vampire bull**** name , go suck a cock twilight ***

Still insulting people so another infraction added, tone language down too.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Why don't you just banned him? Hes no help here, nor friendly..

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Hey! Dont drag me into this, it was you who lit Andy's (Dark Drakan) cat on fire with the napalm, I did remember saying, "Hey! Thats a bad idea! I dont think we shou-", Then you lit the thing on fire.

ScareCrowReturn

The Token Schizo
Premium
Reaction score

^ Haha! I love College humour! Nice find Doe-y!

Wonderfoole WINO

Schizoid Misanthopist
Reaction score

what a dumbass, he already responded (rudely) to Twilight's post and now here he is agian responding to it again. we dont need this crap just ban this guy perminently and get it over with.

or..... just let him stay. internet tough guys like that are kinda cute to watch. yeah, let him stick around a bit, I could use a good laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.