• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

those 2 masks on jack

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score
those 2 masks on jack

well, i made this interesting retexture on JoB, but i am in no need or desire of the knight and queen of blades masks. Do i have to edit the mesh to do so? Because I dont have any type of program to do so. My main question is, if this requires mesh editing, what program would you recomend for doing so?
(sorry about the noobie question. i just started recently.)

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score
Re: those 2 masks on jack

Relinquished Reality;376551 said:
well, i made this interesting retexture on JoB, but i am in no need or desire of the knight and queen of blades masks. Do i have to edit the mesh to do so? Because I dont have any type of program to do so. My main question is, if this requires mesh editing, what program would you recomend for doing so?
(sorry about the noobie question. i just started recently.)

Does that particular texture use alpha channels? Because I remember one of the jack textures use alpha channels. You can tell if it uses an alpha channel by looking for the solid pink background on the texture. Anyway Edit the Alpha channels so that the masks don't even show up. You won't have to even change the mesh. In the meantime i'll go check if it uses an alpha channel.

Edit: just checked. It does use alpha channels. The texture is Jack of Blades 4. Just change the alpha channel so that the masks don't show up

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

Yeah it is. Thats cool, thanks alot. do i have to be a "Fable Modder" to post my work on this site?

Ryu_the_fox

Reaction score

That I don't know. But where it says mod releases. It says you may not post a topic or something like that. So I guess you probably need some special permission(possibly be a "fable modder")

Relinquished Reality

Mutilation for Cats!
Reaction score

might as well then... Idk if i feel the right to call myself a fable modder.. ive modded like 3 things, lol.

Chemical X

Reaction score

Relinquished Reality;376822 said:
might as well then... Idk if i feel the right to call myself a fable modder.. ive modded like 3 things, lol.

haha to be honest i dont post my mods i just keep them for myself beacause most of it has y nickname on it and i dont think people would be running around with chemical all over there cotumes xD