• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Thought's on Poss DLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlaar

Reaction score
Obviously its still so close to the game being released that the DLC available is all gimmick items, but im wondering what people expect for future content..

For myself well. Ive been reading The Balverine order and realized that they could input these lands into the game quite easily this would make for a substantial land mass added which is also untouched by the industrial revolution going on, that on its own is a win/win combination that goes along way to appeasing those who thought the game was to short and giving the tradionalist players a chance to pretend they are playing in the gold ole days, hey it could even open up a new weapon type of bow for those players with long memories.
I would like to see a large expansion personaly that allows more adventures/side quests i would like improvments to the co-op system so I dont join a random game only to have that player standing in bowermarket buying pies whilst Im forced to whistle dixie for half an hour, I want to see more thought inducing puzzles included that means I at least have to access half my brain to figure out how to progress forward.

In otherwords give me something substantial I can sink my teeth into give me an expansion pack with substance to make me feel like the hero I was before I became king, People are already talking about fable 4!! phoee to them I want to expand on this land before I jump another 100 years into the future

Status
Not open for further replies.