• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

TITLES

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score
Re: TITLES

There should be several different titles depending on how you rule your kingdom (i.e. Emporer, Pope, Dictator, etc.)
I'd love a title called Pistol Prince, or Musket Monarch

sirsimon

Reaction score

In Fable I and II, fair enough, I would have a title, but for Fable III, just prince, then king will be fine.

I wish though you could name your character, I would be named Simon, cause thats my name.

King Simon of Albion, has a ring to it

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

i think you can only be called Prince/Princess in this one

Lynne

Reaction score

I want my title to be something girly, like "Titties" or "Hobag" or "LadyGaga"

On a serious note, I wish we could name our Heroes instead of just having a title. I have a bunch of name ideas, I always name my heroine in my head, but I'd like to to be more official.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

I hope you're joking. It would be cool if your title was picked based upon how the public see you and was not customizable. Then at least there is some repurcussion for your actions

Lynne

Reaction score

What, you don't want me to be called "LadyGaGa?" That was very serious and my feelings are hurt now, sir.

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Oh, not the 'sir'. That's never a good sign. I just protest to the 'Titties', 'Hobag' and 'LadyGaGa' thing because it was wierd. And not very becoming of a lady, which you claim to be. Can i say that? Is that sexist? You can imply that woman are supposed to be feminine can't you?

Lynne

Reaction score

Why should I be? I'm absolutely a girl, but why can't I be raunchy, sex-obsessed and vain like most men? Why can't I prefer football over ice-skating and spend my Sunday afternoons at a bar eating wings instead of at church? I never claimed to be a lady. :) I have class, when it fits, but there's no point trying to be classy with a bunch of teenage boys who play video games in an online forum. Now, am I going to go home and have dinner on the table for my boyfriend when he gets home, along with homemade baked apples? Fosh. :)

Blestb

Colour me intrigued
Reaction score

Lynne;434268 said:
Why should I be? I'm absolutely a girl, but why can't I be raunchy, sex-obsessed and vain like most men? Why can't I prefer football over ice-skating and spend my Sunday afternoons at a bar eating wings instead of at church? I never claimed to be a lady. :) I have class, when it fits, but there's no point trying to be classy with a bunch of teenage boys who play video games in an online forum. Now, am I going to go home and have dinner on the table for my boyfriend when he gets home, along with homemade baked apples? Fosh. :)

I'm not raunchy, sex obsessed or vain. I don't know what 'wings' are but i do go to church. And teenage boys can appreciate class and be classy themselves. Personally, i think i'm quite the gentleman, not in a lechy way like a gentleman's club, but in an old fashioned sense. Are you going to do that? I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Though i don't like apple pie. Just seems like a waste when you could have spent the time making cake. But you're right, your fingers are your own. What is 'Fosh'?

Lynne

Reaction score

Blestb;434272 said:
I'm not raunchy, sex obsessed or vain. I don't know what 'wings' are but i do go to church. And teenage boys can appreciate class and be classy themselves. Personally, i think i'm quite the gentleman, not in a lechy way like a gentleman's club, but in an old fashioned sense. Are you going to do that? I'm sure he'd appreciate it. Though i don't like apple pie. Just seems like a waste when you could have spent the time making cake. But you're right, your fingers are your own. What is 'Fosh'?

Oh man. We shouldn't be friends, I'd ruin your gentlemanly reputation. First, all men are sex-obsessed, even if they don't admit it. If you're not, you will be, men think about sex like four times a second. Did you know that an average man will have an erection 17 times a day?

Wings are Chicken Wings, a food we traditionally eat while watching football in America. They are usually covered with some kind of sauce, like BBQ.

I always make dinner. I love to cook, and as Adam doesn't like cake, and I bought a ton of apples at the farmers market last week, baked apples it is. Plus it makes our apartment smell bomb. I'm very domestic. I may even light a candle.

Fosh is a inside joke between my friends and I. It's For Sure= Fo Sho=Fosh.

I'm sure you're very nice boy with class and morals and you should stay that way. Keep away from girls like me who will just eat you alive. :)

Also, just so we're clear, the titles was a joke. I hate Lady Gaga. I do wish we could name our Heroes ourselves though.

Apollo

Leonardo XII
Reaction score

I would be fine with sticking with Lionheart, only because it's simple and straight to the point.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

I shall be the Queen of Piracy (I am not a female, but as a tradition my first character is.)
She has a cutlass/pistol/pirate clothes. So.... that sword of gives away the reason behind the beautiful title.

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

Lynne;434268 said:

Hear Hear!

You go girlfriend! You show him who's boss!

cheezMcNASTY

Edible in some countries
Premium
Reaction score

"The Mega Super Extreme Turbo Magnificent Wonderous Marvelous Volcano Man"

Quistrix

yer maw
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score

cheezMcNASTY;434503 said:
"The Mega Super Extreme Turbo Magnificent Wonderous Marvelous Volcano Man"

I think it will really catch on.

MrNoob

Reaver's Fanatic
Premium
Reaction score

Lynne;434274 said:
Oh man. We shouldn't be friends, I'd ruin your gentlemanly reputation. First, all men are sex-obsessed, even if they don't admit it. If you're not, you will be, men think about sex like four times a second. Did you know that an average man will have an erection 17 times a day?

Wings are Chicken Wings, a food we traditionally eat while watching football in America. They are usually covered with some kind of sauce, like BBQ.

I always make dinner. I love to cook, and as Adam doesn't like cake, and I bought a ton of apples at the farmers market last week, baked apples it is. Plus it makes our apartment smell bomb. I'm very domestic. I may even light a candle.

Fosh is a inside joke between my friends and I. It's For Sure= Fo Sho=Fosh.

I'm sure you're very nice boy with class and morals and you should stay that way. Keep away from girls like me who will just eat you alive. :)

Also, just so we're clear, the titles was a joke. I hate Lady Gaga. I do wish we could name our Heroes ourselves though.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Are the kind of girls I like ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.