• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Touch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLionheartQueen

Reaction score
Touch?

Who else is gonna be the sick person who are gonna try to throw your child in a firepit, off a cliff or in a lake? LMAO!

Evan

Maestro
Reaction score
Re: Touch?

I might, depending on whether I get to actually name it this time, or if i actually get attached to it while it grows in my wife (because evidently I found it very weird that a baby popped out after sex, which doesn't make it feel special at all).

Rat

Kicker Of Hobbes
Reaction score

Evan52395;387601 said:
I might, depending on whether I get to actually name it this time, or if i actually get attached to it while it grows in my wife (because evidently I found it very weird that a baby popped out after sex, which doesn't make it feel special at all).

Uhm... I'm really sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that's actually how it happens in the real world...

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

I wont, but I respect other people's right to abuse their children.

Arseface

Look at me still talking when theres science to do
Premium
Reaction score

In our household we call that "The Grim Fandango".

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

You can throw your children off a cliff?

goatfeasters

Does anyone have food?
Reaction score

JohnDoe;388271 said:
Of course. But it's an ill-advised thing to do unless there are creatures at the bottom of the cliff that will eat the remains... you know, evidence. Oh, you mean in the game. Meh, I don't know.

From experience, I have learned the best way to hide evidence is to kill your kids during the apocalypse. You see, there are many forms of the apocalypse. When zombies take over the world, when vampires take over the world, when Richard Nixon takes over the world, when Robert Pattinson's face is seen, etc.

Aslinn

Meow
Reaction score

*shudders* Robert Patterson...truely he is the bringing of chaos and death...or 14-year-old girls, it's the same really.

Status
Not open for further replies.