• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trading Dolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patti13

Reaction score
Trading Dolls

I am trying to get the dollcatcher achievement, nd all i need is a hammer nd a garth doll!

i have reaver dolls to trade or i will buy for 1 mil each

if anyone is able 2 help me plz send me a message on live, gt: Patti13

Patti13

Reaction score
Re: Trading Dolls

i now only need a hammer doll to complete my achievment if any one has one spare i will gladly trade 4 one of my many reaver dolls or pay 2mil 4 it

again add me nd message me on live if u want to trade gt: Patti13

Mandaly

Hullabaloo
Reaction score

Patti13;344465 said:
i now only need a hammer doll to complete my achievment if any one has one spare i will gladly trade 4 one of my many reaver dolls or pay 2mil 4 it

again add me nd message me on live if u want to trade gt: Patti13

I sent a friend request to you on xbox live... i will trade you the hammer doll so you can get the achievement. if you would give it back that would be great or if you are willing to trade theresa and lucien to me so i can get the achievement, that would be awesome too. i will give them back.

Patti13

Reaction score

yea once i have the achivement ill give back hammer nd let u borrow theresa nd lucien

im online now nd will b on 4 most ov the night nd the next few days aswell if u jus wanna pop on nd well trade

Patti13

Reaction score

i now have all the achivements on fable 2, however i still have 11 spare reaver dolls to sell or trade, so come get them while ther still here!!!!

i wud also like a hammer doll (not to borrow) so i can help out my friends with this achievement!!

so add me or message me on live nd im sure we can work out a trade, again gt: Patti13

plz dont msg me after Tue 29 Oct as i will not b able to see or reply 2 u until Sun 1 Oct evening

W

Wraith

I need garth and hammer dolls. Can someone please help me?

My gamertag is WraithOfShadows

M

malecabo

I will like someone to help with the hero dolls achievment i have some dolls for trading too.

G

GEARB

My games came with Theresa Dolls, I have Theresa, Hero, and Lucien.
Looking for Garth, Hammer, and Reaver. Willing to outright trade or buy them from you. Or trade for the other rare items. let me know, add and send a message. Thanks

co66in

co66in-F66
Reaction score

i have reaver, hero, lucian and theresa i require garth and hammer. i'm trading off reaver dolls in exchange or even if somebody would just allow me to borrow hammer and garth would be much appreciated

GT: co66in message me

zenikk

Reaction score

i will buy a rever but if any one needs a lucien doll just ask.

JacktheHero

Akatsuki Man
Reaction score

I only have generic hero doll T_T

It was easy, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.