• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Treasure Hunt !

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Treasure Hunt !

I've decided to gather up some items so I thought I'd be kind and give 'em away but not on a boring "just give it away" idea but based on a treasure hunt with multiple competators. It will be held tomorrow ( sunday 29th ) no need to sign up or anything. All u have to do is keep ur eyes out on this topic and i'll be writing where to begin at 1AM UK time. I will start by telling where the starting point will be and will give u clues on where to go next. When u finally get to the ending u'll have to find me with the clues given to you. When u found me u'll have to give me the items i requested at the start of the event. To make it more challanging i won't say the exact name of the item but i will try and describe it as best as possible. When u found me u have to give me the item u think i described, if it's the wrong item i'll send u a text msg saying "Wrong", if u got the good item i'll put up the winner on this topic and give him/her the price they deserved. Ofcourse the item i request will be something completely useless for example : a rotten apple. Hope u enjoy this and leave ur comments what u think about it :).

1st prize : A Marvelous, yet funny "Chicken Suit".

2nd prize : A nice barber discount :D ( just joking, 10,000,000 gold ! )

3nd prize : A Reaver Doll

Hope u enjoy the event and good luck !

ZeriodGravity

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score
Re: Treasure Hunt !

Assuming no one posted any idea's about the event yet, i'll make it like this. If not more than atleast 5 people posted on here then i'll cancel the event, if more than 5 people post then i'll continue with the event and make it more challanging than i made it right now. MORE FUN!

The Rh Factor

Likes shiny objects
Reaction score

What, no one's interested in this? I think it sounds like a really cool idea!!

zeriodgravity

Prince of Darkness
Reaction score

Heh, thanks. Thought i would create my own fun events as i didn't see any on this forum yet. The old RPG i used to play had alot of events so it gave me a few good idea's :D. Anyways i'll try and rehost an event like this in the future, hope more people will be interested. This time i'll announce it a week before though, guess it was my fault announcing it a day before the actual event ^^ OOPS! :p

Reaction score

I think it's a good idea(especially since i'd like to get my hands on that Reaver doll).