• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Treasure Room Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael0100101

Reaction score
So I remember there being a chest in the treasure room where your gold piles up, and a key above it. Well, I almost have 10 million, and I was able to climb up and get the key... but how the hell do i get to the chest? Its under a mountain of gold. Also, I'm still kinda early in the game. *SPOILER* (I guess) The last main quest I did was meeting with the resistance in bowerstone industrial. Do I do something later with the key or what?

Rachierae

Reaction score
The rules to the chest were "gain large amounts of wealth, then lose it all". i wont post any spoilers here but you will have the opportunity to lose it all in one go later on in the game

tehomen13

Reaction score
I don't think you can actually open that chest. It's kind of like saying look, I have enough money to fill a chest. I tried opening it when it was low, and it didn't open. It's for looks, y'know?

OsirusThone

Reaction score
I don't think you can actually open that chest. It's kind of like saying look, I have enough money to fill a chest. I tried opening it when it was low, and it didn't open. It's for looks, y'know?
You need the golden key from above it then transfer all your gold then go open it.

Serado

Reaction score
Everyone listen. Get about 5 M. Climb to the top of the pile and grab the key. Then (assuming you're king) put all the money you have into the Albion treasury. (that way you can just get it back later) When you go back to the treasure room, you can go into the hidden room and open the chest. In it you will find a random legendary weapon and all of the Guild tattoos.

Status
Not open for further replies.