• Welcome to the Fable Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Fable series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Trophies, Items, and Clothing of Doom (Hidden Items)

Roger

Reaction score
I believe most of these items came from the old version of Fable that was cancelled back in 2003. It was called Project Ego and the game was entirely different it was more open world and way less limiting than today's Fable TLC. When they cancelled this Project Ego I guess they just left all the files from the game alone and just started over to create Fable TLC and never implemented all of these objects into Fable TLC. Very interesting stuff.

Reactions: lee

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I know that this is an old thread but the items that were found in the game is amazing. It was some truly epic work to find all this. The original Fable was just an empty shell then really, there was so much more that was intended!!!.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I know that this is an old thread but the items that were found in the game is amazing. It was some truly epic work to find all this. The original Fable was just an empty shell then really, there was so much more that was intended!!!.

Yeah Markie (Sephiroxas) did some great work unearthing and documenting lots of this and I still speak to her so im sure she would be happy to hear this.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
I have been a fan since the early Project Ego days but I have only come across this site a few months ago. I can’t believe that there was so much more intended to be in the game. The missing spells Burning Hands etc, Augments Hobbe Killer and Bandit Slayer, quests Talentless Bard and Easy Pickings ect. Expressions Pick Pocket and Bandit Waves. I really could go on and on. I really wish that they could had added all this lost content in Fable Anniversary. It’s amazing the work that people like you, Markie and the others have put in to finding all this over all these years. I’m still finding out more and more. Thank for still maintaining an excellent site and still being able to help and answer people’s questions on here Dark Draken.

Dark Drakan

Guildmaster
Town Guard
Premium
Reaction score
I have been a fan since the early Project Ego days but I have only come across this site a few months ago. I can’t believe that there was so much more intended to be in the game. The missing spells Burning Hands etc, Augments Hobbe Killer and Bandit Slayer, quests Talentless Bard and Easy Pickings ect. Expressions Pick Pocket and Bandit Waves. I really could go on and on. I really wish that they could had added all this lost content in Fable Anniversary. It’s amazing the work that people like you, Markie and the others have put in to finding all this over all these years. I’m still finding out more and more. Thank for still maintaining an excellent site and still being able to help and answer people’s questions on here Dark Draken.

We have had some good times here over the many years & was quite the hive of activity back then. Lots has happened with Fable & Lionhead etc but we still remain & maybe new title can bring some fans back and some more new faces.

I appreciate the comment & im happy to be able to speak to fans and fellow gamers and answer what I can.

lee

-Hero of Knowledge-
Reaction score
Sephiroxas made this incredible thread and found these items as far back as 2007 and for years we have wondered what they were used for. Finally 13 years after we can now show you what many of these unused items were used for. Thanks to a special developer build of Fable we have found cut quests that were taken out just before Fable was released!!!. If you are interested then take a look at the thread Quest Cards, Demon Doors and Items of Doom (Hidden Items) to see what these fascinating items were actually used for.